The Netflix and Streaming Thread

White Collar has been much better than expected. It is a little cheesy but it does have the former Kelly Kapowski, so it has that going for it.

It was really good for a couple of years, got cheesy, but got better at the end.
Im binge watching Chuck again, as I watched it when it was on new, but not since. Absolutely love that show.

It was really good for a couple of years, got cheesy, but got better at the end.
Im binge watching Chuck again, as I watched it when it was on new, but not since. Absolutely love that show.

Never watched Chuck, I will check it out.

Warning: If you do watch it all the way through, be prepared for the worst series finale ever. I am still angry about it and it's been years.

Haha, consider me warned.

Haha, consider me warned.

She is crazy...But I will say it wasnt good. The rest of the series is great however. I would say from about half way through season 1, through all of season 2, it was just awesome TV.

She is crazy...But I will say it wasnt good. The rest of the series is great however. I would say from about half way through season 1, through all of season 2, it was just awesome TV.
Agree, Chuck is a great show. We're somewhere in S4 right now and it is going down a little, but still a great show for entertainment. It's not perfect, but has enough variety in it to keep you wanting to know what happens next.

I watched the first episode of chuck the other night. I was THPing at the same time, and ended up super confused.

Warning: If you do watch it all the way through, be prepared for the worst series finale ever. I am still angry about it and it's been years.

As bad as dexters finale?!?

Are we talking about west wing from the network series a few years ago? I had to quit watching it due to the dialogue. In an effort to portray urgency ALL the time, the characters speech pattern reminded me of machine gun chatter non stop. I couldn't stand it and it got to where that's all I was getting and it was annoying.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
aaronsorkin.txt

....also Dexter's final seasons were horrifically bad, the entire cast was mailing it in.

Just got an email that this show was just released. I will start watching tonight:

Capture_zpsk70b28dp.png

Yep that looks sick

I saw this also, and since the wife and I made it through Bloodline in just under a week, i need something new to watch... Looks decent.

Just got an email that this show was just released. I will start watching tonight:

Capture_zpsk70b28dp.png

Ooh. I'm interested.

Also, NCIS S12 is up, I think I'm the only one that cares, but its such a damn good show I'm excited.

Jethro has been on for 12 years!? Bada$$. Love that show. Can't wait for the new season to get back on tv.

Ooh. I'm interested.

Also, NCIS S12 is up, I think I'm the only one that cares, but its such a damn good show I'm excited.

I never watched Dexter so I can't say.

Amazing first season, decent 2nd and 3rd, 4th is the best and then straight in the crapper.

The final season could have been great IMO but not as a final season and the finale was easily one of the worst ever. You can literally skip it and never even skip a beat.

Banshee, then. :angel:

....it's on Nflx streaming

Last edited:
Back