Played 9 holes with my son today on a par 3 course, we had an absolute blast. He found more balls than he lost, which of course was the best part of the day for him.

The bulk of his lessons have mostly focused on the short game, so driver and longer iron shots are things he still has some problems with. He tends to way overswing and stand up on his downswing, leading to toe shots and slices. I really haven't done much along the lines of coaching, because I'm pretty bad too and I don't want him to lose the whole "having fun outside with dad" aspect of playing either. Just trying to figure out how I can gently explain to him what he's doing and how to work on it so he hits better shots and hopefully gets more enjoyment out of the game as a result.

My big guy is growing up so so fast. Almost 4 in 2 months and people are thinking he's 5 or 6 because be is so tall.
699d9eba895d7fdc3f0aaecf12cc443e.jpg
47a8dcbab11e3e9acc39529dba16c3ac.jpg
0b1b8d5d7505a969fd6e3e1f1cca7819.jpg
f8a3c7b26a38b21f0b447295f77efa56.jpg
85a52c8d94a4469fd79e0b2bc01c7fa6.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Lotte is cutting her top two teeth, I feel so damn bad for her.

Not looking forward to all the other teeth.

Lotte is cutting her top two teeth, I feel so damn bad for her.

Not looking forward to all the other teeth.

It gets a little easier once the first few cut through. Molars are tough, but you've got a while yet for those.

Just me and this kid all day. On the agenda is pizza and ice cream for lunch, bounce house place, go carts, and pizza and ice cream for dinner. He picked the meals lol.

51af9b83b9ba59568f1c5912cae2fe1a.jpg

Long day with the boy, but man was it a blast. And what did he say was his favorite part of it all?

56122a4d30418b0e5a715f2cd514884d.jpg

Just me and this kid all day. On the agenda is pizza and ice cream for lunch, bounce house place, go carts, and pizza and ice cream for dinner. He picked the meals lol.
Hey, he had the right idea ... carbo loading for all that activity!

Well I unlocked a new achievement in the game that it is parenting. I am officially now the preferred butt wiper. Yay? I feel like I deserve a medal or something. I can't believe this is what has become of my life. Haha

My girls celebrated their 4th and 6th birthdays this past weekend. I love these girls like I never imagined I could and wouldn't change it for the world!

0db7b4da4977ba48391a2714b378c3a7.jpg

ab333b8bd4296540e17cd67e26fd6c7e.jpg

Pretty girls Goootz :)

My goodness those girls are pretty, Mike.

I'm so happy they get both their looks AND their brains from their mom :)

7ee92eb85c754952d7705a043527815e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Today's is my oldest's first day of Kindergarten. We're up right now and just got done getting dressed and will soon head out to the bus stop. Where in the hell has time gone?

Today's is my oldest's first day of Kindergarten. We're up right now and just got done getting dressed and will soon head out to the bus stop. Where in the hell has time gone?

Fun stuff, but at the same time makes you stop and relish the moment. They definitely grow up to fast.

Fun stuff, but at the same time makes you stop and relish the moment. They definitely grow up to fast.

Do they ever...

I'm so happy they get both their looks AND their brains from their mom :)

Are you sure they didn't get both from you... because mom still has all of hers.

no doubt man. First day of pre-K for our daughter today. Ughh. She was so excited

I know what you mean. I have a 21 year old that is married and my youngest is a sophomore in high school. It still seems just like yesterday that I brought them home from the hospital. Time flies. Enjoy the moments.

The days are long, the years are short.

We still have 2 more weeks until school starts. The summer has gone by fast.

Are you sure they didn't get both from you... because mom still has all of hers.

If that's the case, then they got their hair from me too!

Back