Status
Not open for further replies.
The external job opportunities took a huge huge leap forward yesterday. . It's too early to say anything publicly as nothing is offical yet. One final step Monday. . But I have been told it's just a formality.

If that's the case, I'll own the Happy thread next week.

Sorry for the bit of over enthusiasm. But this whole fiasco has taken a toll on me and it was nice to end the week on such a high.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

That's awesome Rob.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fingers crossed for ya Rob!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad to hear it Rob!

For the first time in NINE YEARS, I'm drinking coffee this morning to a Mets playoff win last night!

With the Yankees out I'm pulling for them.

Watched a lot of the guys play here in Bing over the last couple of years. It's nice to see their play carry over to the bigs.

My srixon z745/945 black combo set should be arriving today or latest Monday. Hoping it's today :)

My srixon z745/945 black combo set should be arriving today or latest Monday. Hoping it's today :)

I cannot wait to see some in hand pictures of these.

The external job opportunities took a huge huge leap forward yesterday. . It's too early to say anything publicly as nothing is offical yet. One final step Monday. . But I have been told it's just a formality.

Sorry for the bit of over enthusiasm. But this whole fiasco has taken a toll on me and it was nice to end the week on such a high.

total awesome sauce.

Thats great Rob!

That is great news Rob . Warm wishes your way

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

This is one of my favorite pics from my wedding yesterday. Can't wait to see the professional pics, it was an awesome day!
1dd2d515da2edac5c8b9990badf028a8.jpg

Celebrating 7 years with Mandy and my awesome kids today! She's even letting me play golf this morning. #shesakeeper

Congrats Rancy

That's awesome man! So happy to read this.

Just got a text from my wife who is in Vegas "I'm up $360 & going to bed now"

I love that she is having fun and getting some much needed relaxation in. I told her before she left "Scared Money Don't Make Money", looks like she listened. Lol

63d8856c972331d061cee8f2f2a5bd7c.jpg

Same height as Sanzabar.

I'm happy because my grass looks fantastic.
8c35638825f4ecbb5c45a39b068dd9ff.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This is one of my favorite pics from my wedding yesterday. Can't wait to see the professional pics, it was an awesome day!
1dd2d515da2edac5c8b9990badf028a8.jpg

congrats on the marriage. What a great picture.

I would like you to say hello to my little friend.
3E03773E-B67F-445D-8DF0-AE63B0453A97.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Yup Canadian thanksgiving. I'm gonna destroy this thing.

Played some golf with THPers. Always a good to share a round with like minded people.

Can I come? I'll bring clubs.

Absolutely. Courses are open for another week and I hope you can help with the supply of Stella's.

Just booked a tee time for tomorrow - it'll be the first time I'll be playing with both my dad and my son. Looking forward to it, and hoping my dad's shoulder decides to stay in place :) We're playing a short par 3 course so hopefully he'll be OK.

My rental car for the week #Upgrade
8110dc5c4189939229b9ce2656ffec72.jpg

Tomorrow night I am having thanksgiving dinner with my gf,my son and my mom. First time my gf will be meeting my mom,she's a little nervous. I am excited for the great eats and to introduce her. We have a great dinner planned,we will be bringing some drinks and deserts along and a movie to cap off the night. Excited for this chapter.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back