Which would you rather have?

tequila4kapp

Tom Watson called to say “Hi”
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
USGA 13.5
Tiger's past or Rory's future (or Spieth's if you prefer)? Discuss.

Tiger's past. The future of golf is going to be very competitive.

Rory/Spieth. Simply because there will be more money for them in the future.

100% Tigers past

100% Tigers past

Yep, that is a pretty serious HOF career right there and the bank account would be pretty nice to boot.

edit - of course we are speaking golf only. Personal life not so much.

Last edited:
Tiger's Past (golf related). He is going to be the GOAT in my opinion.

I'll go with the write in...the money any one of them earns career wise. hahaha

I think I'd go with Spieth's future. I think he's going to have a special career if he can keep things up.

Normally it would be an easy choice, Tigers past.
But after seeing the chicks he decided on with #UglyHookerGate, there is no way I want any part of that.
I choose the future.

But after seeing the chicks he decided on with #UglyHookerGate, there is no way I want any part of that.
I choose the future.

but what kind of ladies are you going to pick up with JS hairline? It's only going to get worse.

Strictly golf oriented tigers past. If we bring his off the field actions I'd go with Rory/Jordan.

but what kind of ladies are you going to pick up with JS hairline? It's only going to get worse.

FWIW, check Eldrick's hair line...:D

And to quote the great Daniel Tosh, when asked what women want more than anything in the world..."Money". Young Spieth will do fine, plus those Texas girls have low standards obviously. :alien:

Tiger's past....without the VD.

Tiger's past. I just don't think we'll see that type of consistent dominance for that long again.

I'll takes Speith's, living in the Dallas area he will be beloved and a king in this town so long as the on-camera Jordan remains grounded, humble and articulate - winning won't hurt either.

Speith/Rory future. Don't get me wrong, Tiger's past is filled with Major Championships, but it's also filled with Divorce and bye bye money! lol

i guess it's the pessimist in me, but i'll take tiger's past because the wins are concrete, the money's been made. something terrible could happen to rory or jordan tomorrow that could end their careers. i've never accepted a double-or-nothing proposal.

Tigers past,that was some incredible golf.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Rory's future. The money should be about the same as now or some sort of increase. The completion is there to push him to stay on his game (not saying tiger didn't push himself). Unlike tiger rory doesn't seem to be one to tinker or make major changes so there should be less downtime between seasons with no wins or majors,

Rory has a swing that doesn't appear will take a toll on him the say way tigers did. Plus Rory has been wiser in his partner selection

Tigers past only if it's minus the sex scandal. If u can't minus that then it's Speiths future for sure

Do you have to deal with Tiger's current state too? Even just golf wise that's rough. Not sure anyone has ever fallen off that hard in any sport. I'll take the Spieth/Rory future.

Tiger's past, the other two don't have the guaranteed success he had on the course.

Exhibit A.

132966344-bill-haas-of-the-u-s-team-his-wife-julie-gettyimages.jpg

I choose the future.

LOL.....

I'll take Jordan's future.

Back