Need a Carry-on Luggage Recommendation

myndcraft

#TheGauntlet 2015 Champs
Reaction score
Handicap
Driving
Hey everyone, this one goes out to all the road warriors and those with a luggage fetish…

I’m in the market for a new roller bag and curious what your recommended carry-on is. While I would like to be friendly to the wallet I also don’t mind dropping significant coin if it’s worth it.

Also what’s your take on Spinners vs Rollers? Historically I’ve used spinners, but have been tempered to go back to the tried and tru roller.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I have an eBags eTech Motherlode Mini and the thing is an absolute workhorse and is near perfect.

I have an eBags 22” TLS and I love it. Would buy it again in a minute.

I recently picked up the Ogio Departure bag. It has been really solid for me and has some compression aspects to keep you organized.

I use a Travel Pro Crew 9 22" Suiter. 2-wheeler, not a spinner. I've had it for about 4 years now and I love it. It's been on hundreds of trips and is still like new. The only failures I've had are 2 lost zipper pulls and that occurred when I checked the bag vs. carrying it on the plane with me. The zippers still work fine.

I've used inexpensive luggage for years and have lived through busted zippers, broken handles, insides coming apart, etc... I finally broke down and bought a Travel Pro and it's the best investment I've ever made in luggage. Based on that experience, I have bought 2 Travel Pro spinner suitcases since then. 25" and a 29"...probably the last luggage her and I will ever need

Back