The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Charter a private plane? That's a joke right?

More affordable than you think...

426a6d416041fde41d6bea222309e47a.jpg

I bet you can find someone to trade both vans straight up for a jet
Just when you think you couldn't be any dumber you go and do something like this...........annnnnnnd totally redeem yourself!!! (Hope people get the reference)

My rant is coming out of work to a dead battery and having to drop the coin on a new one... Always sucks

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

My rant is coming out of work to a dead battery and having to drop the coin on a new one... Always sucks

No warranty?

Just a day from hell at work today.

No warranty?

Nah, first one I have had to put in this vehicle since buying it. It was 3.5 years old and Tucson/Phoenix heat isn't easy on them

Nah, first one I have had to put in this vehicle since buying it. It was 3.5 years old and Tucson/Phoenix heat isn't easy on them

Ah yeah I went through 3 from the end of January to May before I left. Can't imagine what more heat would do.

Already a bad day. Great

It's not even 8am... that's a long time until its 5 o'clock here!
Yup. First day of 4k for my daughter. we took pictures and I posted one to Facebook. My wife tells me that I havent done enough to be the first one to post the picture.

**** that

Phone calls at 4 am asking where you are because someone dropped the ball and didn't tell me they changed the schedule. Yeah, was not a pretty morning so far.

For **** sake. Now, because some people saw the picture before I deleted it, they're asking where it went. So my wife told me to put it back up.

Nope.

For **** sake. Now, because some people saw the picture before I deleted it, they're asking where it went. So my wife told me to put it back up.

Nope.

This is why I don't have Facebook.

Yup. First day of 4k for my daughter. we took pictures and I posted one to Facebook. My wife tells me that I havent done enough to be the first one to post the picture.

**** that

Ouch......not sure how I would react to that.

Stupid garbage company comes by our house at 6am every Tuesday and wakes the kids up.

**** that

That poor squat rack is going to pay for this later.

Nope.

Sounds like a good day for #rangetime

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nope.

Do I ever feel your pain on this one.

Get a 15% raise to only find out when I start paying back student loans it will equal 15% of my salary. Just when you think you're making progress in the world haha

Get a 15% raise to only find out when I start paying back student loans it will equal 15% of my salary. Just when you think you're making progress in the world haha

But you are making progress! Even if it isn't more cash in your pocket, it is less debt.

The grownup world is waiting on the white courtesy phone.

But, you'll be paying back student loans without it affecting your current financial state (at least not that much). There's definitely value in that.

The Official Rant of the Day

Woke up to daylight at 3am. A new restaurant is being built right in back of us with no problems. Then this morning I opened my eyes and it looked like daylight, looked at the clock and it said 3am then realized they were pouring concrete for the driveway and they had lights for them to pour concrete pointing straight at my window. I will be making a phone call to their office today.

Last edited:
People who ship an entire set of irons with NO packing material. At all. Price was right, but I can only imagine how many of these dings are from shipping vs. bag chatter.

Thanks Obama.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back