What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
b392ab6ec2712788c8dca08694154b1e.jpg

Even par 36 walking the front tonight. Three putted or bogey on the first, hit all but one green (pin high just two paces off), ran in a fifteen footer for birdie on the 5th, had only one par putt of over three feet after number one.

But the best part of it was walking 9 with the Mrs, enjoying a glorious Kansas August evening. Mid 70s when we teed off, gorgeous sunset as we were finishing, 68 degrees. Couldn't have been more perfect.

51-50=101. 4/14 FIR, 4/18 GIR, 35 putts, 5 penalty strokes.

Much work remains for grasshopper.

46/49-95. Irons have improved a lot while the putter has been ice cold the last few weeks.

Was 2 over thru 7 holes before darkness chased me away

Played in a shamble with Taos. He shot 75 and I shot 77. Long round today in 83* heat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

41/44 - 85 I was +6 on the par 3s.
Not sure why, but I've not had very much success with par 3s in general this summer.

Went back to the course i played last week where i shot an 83. This week was a bit better by 3 shots, I shot an 80. They have $20 green fees for august instead of the usual $40 so my mates and i thought why not. I had 3 putts burn the edge for par so my score could have been better, plus there greens are totally different than we are used to at my course so it was a while to get used to them and the speed.

Played Mill Creek yesterday with a couple buddies and Amanda. My buddy was running late to pick us up so we paid and teed off. Front was a disaster but back was good.

Went 44-34 for a 7 over 78. The one under on the back could have been a 3 under 32 had the other 2 birdie putts I hit not died on the edge. I was excited the way I bounced back and just proves to me I need to get some range time before a round starts.

Played Shadow Pines yesterday with my buddy, both of us played like poop. I shot a 51/49 = 100, he shot 1 stroke worse than me. On two holes I lost balls in plain sight and had to take a penalty stroke. Then on the back I started drinking (which I normally don't do) and just kinda played fancy free. Parred the last hole, I guess that was one shining moment. Still can't putt worth a damn lately, might be time to switch up the putter unfortunately.

Played Mill Creek yesterday with a couple buddies and Amanda. My buddy was running late to pick us up so we paid and teed off. Front was a disaster but back was good.

Went 44-34 for a 7 over 78. The one under on the back could have been a 3 under 32 had the other 2 birdie putts I hit not died on the edge. I was excited the way I bounced back and just proves to me I need to get some range time before a round starts.
Nice turn around!

Another round in the 70s!!! 41/37 - 78!

Best round of the year. Ball striking was great!!

Took me a while to add it up but wanted to post my 49/48 at Torrey North from Sat. PLayed/putted very bad but had an amazing time hitting my 1 off from PX and spending time with the best kind of golfers THPers

Finally got back out on my home track after 3 weeks off. Knocked some rust off on Saturday, shooting 43/38 for a smooth 81 and then put up a nice round of 37/39 for a +4 76 on Sunday. Let a bunch of putts slip by both days, definitely was not used to the speed of the greens. They are finally running smooth.

My three rounds from this weekend at #TheHandCraftedExperience in San Diego:

94 from the tips at Balboa Park (71.1/124, 6281yd)
88 from Whites at Torrey Pines North (70.8/125, 6326yd)
92 from mixed Whites/Golds at Torrey Pines South (approx. 72.0/131, approx. 6300yd)

No great scores, but nothing atrocious, especially for my first time on these courses and considering the freaking kikuyu grass...and had a freaking blast with THPers and Don from PX!!

Today I was finally able to break in to the 70's for the first time since early spring. 39/38 for a beautiful 77. Had a couple of double bogey's too, otherwise it could have been one of my all time bests.

Weird round today: 42/45 for an 87 which is a decent score for me. What made it odd was that I had 3 triple bogeys but 2 birdies. Every hole was either awesome or horrible, no real in between.

39/37=76 at Houston Lake CC with one of my central Georgia Senior Groups. 2 doubles, 3 birdies, missed 3 FWs had 2 three putts. I was so shocked at the score when I got through I added it 3 times. I really thought it was at least 5 to 8 strokes higher, that's how hard I was grinding.

played in a charity scramble on Saturday, 10 under 62, tied for second. 12 under won. six4three5 played one of his best hole I have ever seen him play. 505 yard par 5 slight down hill. we ranged his drive at 299, he then hit a beautiful high draw with his 5 iron at a pin tucked on the left side of the green. he lined up his 8' eagle putt and drilled it in the middle of the cup.

shot an 84 on my home course today via 44/41. Had several 3 putts today which turned a lot of par opportunities into bogies. Solid round though, I didnt hit a single fairway on the front 9 but the back was much better going 8/9 fairways hit. Iron play was solid all day, just struggled to connect with the putter.

Scores from yesterday's round at Little Mountain CC.
b974eb87d485a0acc8206c2ff91366b7.jpg

Time to focus on the tee game and work on my driver misses. Ended up going to 3w off several tees.

Scores from yesterday's round at Little Mountain CC.
b974eb87d485a0acc8206c2ff91366b7.jpg

Time to focus on the tee game and work on my driver misses. Ended up going to 3w off several tees.

What's that app?

What's that app?

Directly from my Arccos club sensors. Tracks all my data.

Directly from my Arccos club sensors. Tracks all my data.

Ohhhh very nice. I take it you like them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back