Scotty Cameron Custom Shop

Tadashi70

Reaction score
Handicap
The new shop looks pretty cool. Scotty has definitely updated the upgrade process and what you can do.

9e72c242b52ab44b136285ec1991e313.jpg

0a0a725fa207396252e00f0ee532bc07.jpg

I like it.

Needs a Panda stamp :act-up:

I had seen the email for it but haven't checked it out yet. It looks pretty in depth, much more than I was expecting.

That looks sick. That’s the putter I’m gaming right now. Hmmmm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have it in black but want another in silver. I’m going to play with the color scheme

Played around a little with the M2 customization. Sort of makes me not want to sell mine and maybe send in in a year or two.

I played around with it a few days ago, very cool but pricey. I wanted to do some paint fill and stamping on my Newport 2 and it was like $180 bucks

Played around with the site a couple of times late at work. It is a great way to get an idea of what the customization would look like before sending it in. I think the version I did came out to $313 that includes a headcover I could easily re-sell if I wanted.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

The custom shop is fantastic, but beware the wait time. It's slow.

They killed it with this beauty:

5de64b233a39fff25b8dab6c0b6ebcfe.jpg

437bb710640cb6759206d62d950b2785.jpg

6a0e656a69744aa0157da343d90878b8.jpg

4870eb5b8b8f493893421597ba4e8141.jpg

What’s the turn around time?

20-30 for just stamping and paint iirc. 120 if it involves anything with the finish.

Good to know

20-30 for just stamping and paint iirc. 120 if it involves anything with the finish.

I went full restoration with my Notchback and iirc it went right up to 60- 70 days or so, but agree it can be painstakingly slow of you are expecting a quick return of the putter

I went full restoration with my Notchback and iirc it went right up to 60- 70 days or so, but agree it can be painstakingly slow of you are expecting a quick return of the putter
Yeah, initially that was the quote with my CT as well, but they've since increased the time frame. Busy is good, but man it's hard to wait hahaha

Of course this finish on mine kept it there almost 150 days. Was brutal. Worth it in the end though.

Yeah, initially that was the quote with my CT as well, but they've since increased the time frame. Busy is good, but man it's hard to wait hahaha

Of course this finish on mine kept it there almost 150 days. Was brutal. Worth it in the end though.

Waiting is the hardest part, but I'm happy it turned out the way it did. Had to send it bank once I initially received it bc the colors were off, but I'll give them props because the CS was great to work with

CS has gone WAY downhill in the past few years. Limited finishes available, poor quality control. Myself among many others have had to send putters back due to major finish issues (They'll always make it right, but you've gotta wait longer.)

Prices have skyrocketed, and wait times have more than tripled. These days I barely consider it an option.

Their new online tool is very cool and I've played around in there a good bit. I do admit that I'd never send a putter to the Custom Shop if it wasn't a high end Scotty like a 009, rat, buttonback etc. just due to the premium you pay to send it there.

The new customized tool is pretty cool. I've been messing around with it for one of my Scott's to send in.

CS has gone WAY downhill in the past few years. Limited finishes available, poor quality control. Myself among many others have had to send putters back due to major finish issues (They'll always make it right, but you've gotta wait longer.)

Prices have skyrocketed, and wait times have more than tripled. These days I barely consider it an option.

Seems like a viable option only at the end of the year when you're down for months.

Back