The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not near as smoky here in Spokane today, which is nice. I just hope for all the best and safety to all the firefighters out there.
Come home safe folks !

Its 59 degrees outside right now, in August. A week ago it was 94 with a heat index of stay inside.

Thought my poison ivy was just about done, but now it's starting to pop up on my left hand. Ugh

Thought my poison ivy was just about done, but now it's starting to pop up on my left hand. Ugh

Joe, if you haven't yet, get to your doctor, or a redi-med and see if there's a shot they can give you.

I had it bad a few years ago and got Benadryl and a couple steroid shots.

Joe, if you haven't yet, get to your doctor, or a redi-med and see if there's a shot they can give you.

I had it bad a few years ago and got Benadryl and a couple steroid shots.
I have plenty of benadryl here and most of it is gone (tec nu is fantastic) . If it doesn't clear up by the end of the week I'll be heading to the doctor for sure

Wireless router got fried this morning in a lightning storm, so no Internet in the house which means I can't upload pics for a spotlight until tomorrow at work since I need to watermark them. Lame.

The wife and I are going to a BBQ tonight. Both of us forgot about it until the last minute. Neither of us want to go. If is freezing & windy out. So why are we going?

"We have to a least go for a bit." That isn't a reason.

Traffic on 95 south at a standstill. Medivac just landed a mile or so ahead.

Should have stayed at the 19th hole for another drink or 10

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

4cf5ac7e37debfb87862895c986768ca.jpg

You know it's not going to be a short delay when people are on the interstate taking selfies.

I only have one remnant of mine after about 5 weeks..so annoying! Hope it gets better soon!

4cf5ac7e37debfb87862895c986768ca.jpg

You know it's not going to be a short delay when people are on the interstate taking selfies.

Good luck getting home. We could have done that on the 25 mile and almost four hour trip back from NYC on Wednesday afternoon (thanks localized flash flooding!)

You sure know you've walked into an awkward situation when the wife tells you after 15 minutes at a BBQ that we really need to leave because we know absolutely no one.

First time she has ever said/done that.....

You sure know you've walked into an awkward situation when the wife tells you after 15 minutes at a BBQ that we really need to leave because we know absolutely no one.

First time she has ever said/done that.....
I hate when that happens. I usually look for fellow golfers or plumbers and if I strike out its time to go.

I hate when that happens. I usually look for fellow golfers or plumbers and if I strike out its time to go.

I got lucky this time. Two couples we were going to this to see bailed. The wife had a look of dread on her face as soon as she found out (seriously 10 minutes after we arrived we got the text they weren't coming). We managed to make a quick getaway.

Breeders looking down their noses at non breeders.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I hear ya loud and clear dude! I'm so tired of being asked about it that I started giving really vulgar answers on why we haven't had a kid yet!!!

We have been married 8yrs together 12 I'm burnt out on hearing about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hear ya loud and clear dude! I'm so tired of being asked about it that I started giving really vulgar answers on why we haven't had a kid yet!!!

We have been married 8yrs together 12 I'm burnt out on hearing about it.

We just tell people that you can't get pregnant our way.

We just tell people that you can't get pregnant our way.

Haha I've moved well past that wife isn't fond of my answers but they'll stop asking eventually or I'll have lots of fun laughing at the faces they make

Haha I've moved well past that wife isn't fond of my answers but they'll stop asking eventually or I'll have lots of fun laughing at the faces they make

My wife hates it as well but I get a kick out of it.

Dropping off the little man tomorrow for his first day at daycare. On top of that, he's got a little cold and didn't appreciate being bottled fed today. Going to a rough one tomorrow.

I was supposed to be teeing off in 30 minutes. Instead, I am sitting in a doctor's office because I pushed a piece of wax against my eardrum while cleaning my ears this morning and can't hear out of my left ear.

2 weeks ago, I was supposed to play in a tournament and an hour before start time, I broke a tooth while eating and had to go to the dentist instead.

I had big plans to go to Disney and play with a bunch of THPERS and had to cancel because my mother was diagnosed with lung cancer.

Maybe I should quit trying to play golf? Something obviously doesn't want me to play.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Dropping off the little man tomorrow for his first day at daycare. On top of that, he's got a little cold and didn't appreciate being bottled fed today. Going to a rough one tomorrow.
It'll be okay. It's way harder on us than them. Within a couple of days you'll be able to look back on day one drop off with a different perspective.

Hope everything goes as well as it can today JJ. It gets easier, promise!

It'll be okay. It's way harder on us than them. Within a couple of days you'll be able to look back on day one drop off with a different perspective.

Thanks, man. We dropped him of Thursday for a trial run for a few hours, so that really helped me. We really like the employees at the daycare and like the environment, so that helps a lot.

Hope everything goes as well as it can today JJ. It gets easier, promise!

Thanks, buddy. Everything was going well and I was ahead of schedule...until it took me 45 minutes to find my keys. Nothing like a little bit of panic and digging through the garbage on a Monday morning to get your week started off strong.

Every year on my birthday, I take the day off work and golf. This year it happens to be on a saturday and my idiot home course is doing some 'groundskeeper revenge' clown show tournament on that day. I have never felt so inconvenienced hahahaha! The regret of missing out on Gauntlet submissions is getting VERY real right now.

I was supposed to be teeing off in 30 minutes. Instead, I am sitting in a doctor's office because I pushed a piece of wax against my eardrum while cleaning my ears this morning and can't hear out of my left ear.

2 weeks ago, I was supposed to play in a tournament and an hour before start time, I broke a tooth while eating and had to go to the dentist instead.

I had big plans to go to Disney and play with a bunch of THPERS and had to cancel because my mother was diagnosed with lung cancer.

Maybe I should quit trying to play golf? Something obviously doesn't want me to play.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Did you break a mirror or something? Damn.

Really sorry to hear about your mom. Positive thoughts headed your way buddy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back