Finally Got the Wife to Try Golf

fupresti

Former Big Deal
Reaction score
Handicap
Marriage
Been hassling my wife for years to try golf. Well, got her to Topgolf last night and she is hooked. I gave her a few pieces of advice on the swing and this is literally her swing after about a half hour of showing her basics.

Very good. Start negotiating for strokes ASAP.

Nice stuff Fupresti. Top Golf can be a lot of fun for everybody.

That's awesome Fupresti. Places like Top Golf and Flying Tee are a great place for beginners to start out and hopefully get hooked.

This might have greased the wheels a bit.

8d29e0e4b3e5e7a18517ffe29118a1bc.jpg

Other than her back foot slipping cause of the shoes, oh man. That’s gonna get costly for you friend

Other than her back foot slipping cause of the shoes, oh man. That’s gonna get costly for you friend

Considering when we were at PGASS looking at stuff we went through womens equipment and she bases her likes on looks and she is in love with the Ping G Le stuff...

that was her first time swinging a golf club?! she's a natural.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Considering when we were at PGASS looking at stuff we went through womens equipment and she bases her likes on looks and she is in love with the Ping G Le stuff...

It’s just money right?

After 30mins!? That's amazing. She has a future.

My wife has taken a few lessons from our head pro. She is nowhere near your wife's level lol.

Dude! That is really impressive for 30 minutes into swinging a golf club, but yeah, you're wallet is in trouble...LOL!

Shoulder shimmy and a nice swing!

I can see why you posted this up, she's a natural. Can't wait to show my wife. Good stuff.

Sent from my 6045O using Tapatalk

Wow! That is quite fascinating. I hope she has a grasp of how well she swings the club already.

She makes golf look easy! Very nice swing!

Very nice relaxed setup and swing. She’s a natural.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I’m jealous of her motion and I’ve played for 25 years!

Awesome for you though huh? Almost a live in partner, no worries trying to find someone to go with you.

I started with TopGolf with mine then got her some lesson shortly after. She now really enjoys the game.

Nice work by the both of you.

Good for you Fupy! Hope she ends up playing!

Nice swing, you could be in trouble!!

Back