Bond 24 - SPECTRE - 007 is Back!

Bring it on!
11069870_1043946142286963_4790166989182186198_n.jpg

OMG it just looks so.....amazing!!!! ughhh, can't wait!

[video=youtube;LTDaET-JweU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTDaET-JweU[/video]

Looks so awesome! Can't wait!

I am literally counting down the minutes! Just gutted it's probably gonna be his last film.

I am literally counting down the minutes! Just gutted it's probably gonna be his last film.

Agreed. But it does make me curious about the next Bond. I've heard all kinds of whispers and it's all interesting.

I am so excited for this movie. I was not in favor of Daniel Craig at first, but he has done an excellent job in his performances.

Can it be Nov 6th tomorrow?!?! That trailer is SICK! I have seen everyone of the Bond movies and own the collection!

Awesome trailer. If this is Craig's last Bond film, it looks like it could be the best. Can't wait for this to be released.

Agreed. But it does make me curious about the next Bond. I've heard all kinds of whispers and it's all interesting.

I've heard one name in particular, and I'm really not sure. Like others however, I was dead against Daniel Craig. I fully intended to boycott the films (I know, Cubby was trembling at the thought LOL). When he was introduced to the press on the Royal Navy boat and arrived in his life jacket with his long blonde hair, I was like WTF!!!! How wrong I was. Best Bond by a country mile. I come out cinema's now having watched a Bond film wanting to be Daniel Craig LOL. I've already told the missus I'm watching SPECTRE in a tux :)

I've heard one name in particular, and I'm really not sure. Like others however, I was dead against Daniel Craig. I fully intended to boycott the films (I know, Cubby was trembling at the thought LOL). When he was introduced to the press on the Royal Navy boat and arrived in his life jacket with his long blonde hair, I was like WTF!!!! How wrong I was. Best Bond by a country mile. I come out cinema's now having watched a Bond film wanting to be Daniel Craig LOL. I've already told the missus I'm watching SPECTRE in a tux :)

I'm with you. I couldn't believe they picked HIM of all people. I thought Bond was going into a dark era with this choice. And it seems every film gets better. Daniel Craig IS James Bond. I now own an Omega Planet Ocean because he wore one and still want to get the blue Aqua Terra from Skyfall.

Can't wait for SPECTRE!

Just saw the preview and can't wait for the November release!

Cool trailer with Roger Moore!

Cool trailer with Roger Moore!

Well, that was interesting. Think they could make the entire minute with cut ins like that.
Ready for the release if this movie. More so than any that I can remember.

This is just my personal opinion, but Roger Moore was the star of some of the worst Bond movies they made... They overplayed the sex symbol angle too much and it just wasn't appealing. I prefer the Connery/Craig type role and they seem to make the story line better (view to a kill and for your eyes only i have only ever watched twice for this reason). If it weren't for Timothy Dalton and Pierce Brosnan, he'd be closer to the bottom.

This is just my personal opinion, but Roger Moore was the star of some of the worst Bond movies they made... They overplayed the sex symbol angle too much and it just wasn't appealing. I prefer the Connery/Craig type role and they seem to make the story line better (view to a kill and for your eyes only i have only ever watched twice for this reason). If it weren't for Timothy Dalton and Pierce Brosnan, he'd be closer to the bottom.

Woah! The Roger Moore movies were great! Every single one a classic! Pierce Brosnan was the unlucky one. He was a brilliant Bond, but with the exception of Goldeneye, he was saddled with some right duds.

Bond 24 - SPECTRE - 007 is Back!

Woah! The Roger Moore movies were great! Every single one a classic! Pierce Brosnan was the unlucky one. He was a brilliant Bond, but with the exception of Goldeneye, he was saddled with some right duds.
Brosnan:
As a person I think he played a great bond, but damn loading the movie with as much technology and gadgets doesn't make a great movie. It makes it outlandish instead of clever.

We've avoided Timothy dalton to this point. Those movies were two dogs...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I still laugh every time I watch live and let die and Felix lighter says the line about the "pimp mobile". Ha!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not gonna lie, i absolutely love every bond movie up until Tomorrow Never Dies. That one and the ones after were kinda blah and i really dont like the new ones. Old ones can be cheesy but i love em straight up and im not afraid to admit it lol

Back