The 2015-16 College football thread (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just read the whole thread from the beginning. I was feeling good about nd this year until I find out that UMass is juggernaut. Season down the tubes :-(

Yah this thread can get hilarious.

Just remember to take nothing seriously and you will leave unscathed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You Ohio fans are the biggest sports fans on the planet. Football and basketball you folks are second to none and you do ok with baseball but dayuuuummmmm,,,, I bet the comments in this and the NBA thread are dominated by Ohio.... :bulgy-eyes:

Of course my boss schedules a social event at his house on the first day of college football season.

Of course my boss schedules a social event at his house on the first day of college football season.

Unless this social event is a watch party then I don't understand what is wrong with him, it's like he lives up north or something.

Unless this social event is a watch party then I don't understand what is wrong with him, it's like he lives up north or something.

He's Romanian. It starts at 7, so I should make it as long as the Auburn game doesn't go to OT. I'm still trying to get tickets, so I may miss the party altogether lol.

I would quit.

But im serious all the time bro.

Like i seriously cant wait for some mark may

Sounds like we need to schedule a watch party!

token "SEC is overrated" post

how are there spoilers in a college football thread? are there clairvoyant posters here?

Because sometimes people watch games on DVR. The same way there is in any TV thread or anything else. Just a small courtesy by the OP, to those that might not want to know results before they watch the games.

I have a good feeling about the Big 12, or 10, which ever we go by now, this year. I mean Baylor almost got a convicted sexual offender on the team and OU's starting RB pounded a woman's face to a pulp. I mean we're almost ready for SEC comparison. This is our year!!

uploadfromtaptalk1440467050991.jpg

It's almost time!

Wow....guess the Trevor joy ride is done? He's not that far removed from beating Bama!

Last year was rough. I'm pleased that Mayfield got the job.

I'm glad my school doesn't have a player who has to be found not guilty of assault to determine whether he's eligible for the upcoming season.

I'm also glad my school doesn't push for a speedy trial so said player can be eligible before the season starts.

I'm glad my school doesn't have a player who has to be found not guilty of assault to determine whether he's eligible for the upcoming season.

I'm also glad my school doesn't push for a speedy trial so said player can be eligible before the season starts.

Just think, if he was a true freshman reserve he would have been dismissed long before the trial.

New year, same BS in this thread. Haha see ya next year.

Wow....guess the Trevor joy ride is done? He's not that far removed from beating Bama!
That win against Alabama will never be forgotten. However, if competition means anything, then a win against Bama two seasons ago means very little when going for a starting position this year. I trust Stoops when he says Mayfield gives OU the best chance to win. We'll see how it turns out.

What happened why are people getting so butthurt already?

FSU RB was charge for battery but cleared so now he can play. I think

What happened why are people getting so butthurt already?

This thread =
dumpfire_400x400.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back