Tiger Taking Full Swings

I don't really think it's that left, especially if it's fading.

We've all seen the direction a draw goes on television off the face of a club. Looks like it's going WAY right.

I wonder if he tries coming back for the Hero challenge again.

That would be so cool! If he does, I just hope the result is better than last year. I was beside myself with excitement that he was playing again and it was so fun to watch at least some of the holes. I just hated the result...for him. I know he hated it. But I guess that should tell us a lot if he decides to play again this year. I know it's his event, but I assume he won't play in it if he doesn't think he can reasonably compete.

But I'm getting ahead of myself. It's just great seeing him take full swings again.

I love to see him back out there, I would also like to see him dial it back with the driver for his body and control sake.

Yawn....ZZZZZZzzzzzzz

Looks good to me... but calling Panda to dissect that swing!!

I’d like to see a few more swings really. But what we’ve seen so far looks promising. I’m not sure how I would be after the surgeries Tiger has been through

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Trying not to get overly excited as back problems don't just disappear...even after surgery. Still, seeing Tiger out taking full swings...I'm hopeful for one more big run.

His most recent swing. Dead left.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought it looked like a nasty pull as well...

As for his return, I hope he takes his time, gets his game in shape, and returns to a state of being competitive!

I’m pretty sure we could all upload “a good swing” and people wouldn’t know if you’re scratch or a 20 handicap. Good to see him swinging though. I just wish he would wait to make his comeback for Augusta....

Ugh..

1 (and most obvious)- No chance Tiger uploads a bad swing to twitter. None.
2- Look at his shoulders at address. Dead on the line of the ball (shaped for fade based on feet.
3- Tiger plays a fade as a go-to
4- The internet is silly sometimes.

Enhance.

Xhh9Hc5.png

Enhance.

Ye5eozG.png

ENHANCE

UCF6uc5.png

Verdict. That is a fade and a damn good one.

That’s like slow motion from his former self .

Looks so weird .

I am more concerned he's still rocking that little pocket on his golf shorts.

Enhance.

Xhh9Hc5.png

Enhance.

Ye5eozG.png

ENHANCE

UCF6uc5.png

Verdict. That is a fade and a damn good one.
Dying at the enhance lol and the pocket on the shorts.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Dying at the enhance lol and the pocket on the shorts.

Unless thats where he keeps the pills then so be it. Better then the plastic container my grandma uses.

Unless thats where he keeps the pills then so be it. Better then the plastic container my grandma uses.
LOL

Nobody ever mentions the drug problem, unless he has been through rehab his chances of a comeback are pretty much nil.

Nobody ever mentions the drug problem, unless he has been through rehab his chances of a comeback are pretty much nil.
The amount of HIGHLY successful people that have a prescription drug problem is staggering I don't think this will play into the comeback and being successful at all

I am more concerned he's still rocking that little pocket on his golf shorts.

I can deal with an extra pocket. Just please someone tell him he can’t wear this out...

aa673a22cedc5604a444429e68a2f6af.jpg

Looks like a low cut stinger to me. Pretty solid. I'm looking forward to him playing again.

I'll admit it.

My pants moved a bit.

yes-rudy1.gif

See you in 2018

yes-rudy1.gif

See you in 2018

I saw that video and thought to myself...I bet Wardy took his pants off and is running through the streets of cow country right about now.

Back