Tiger Taking Full Swings

A Facebook reply to this video from our own dhjkelly: "All the work and efforts gone into returning to professional golf and you almost throw it all away bending down like that for a tee"

I saw that video and thought to myself...I bet Wardy took his pants off and is running through the streets of cow country right about now.

Nah it was more a, “Oh.. That didn’t look that bad. If his iron game can come back and he just putts decently.. He could totally win like 13 times and 4 majors next year”

I know I am probably being overly optimistic but that swing does look pretty damn fluid. I think we might be looking at a legit comeback.

We even got the club twirl going.

Nah it was more a, “Oh.. That didn’t look that bad. If his iron game can come back and he just putts decently.. He could totally win like 13 times and 4 majors next year”

So based on my question, you were more Return of the Jedi than Its a Trap?

I am not a tiger fan at all. But that swing looks pretty good! I'll have to agree with Hank... He can win with that swing.

So based on my question, you were more Return of the Jedi than Its a Trap?

Return of the Jedi. That being said, I’d be a lot happier with a 2018 return than a 2017. Show up at Torrey, that’s even more months of getting back at it instead of trying to rush for the Hero.

How dare he copy the Wardy stinger!!!

What’s the next video he releases? 3wood off the deck?

What’s the next video he releases? 3wood off the deck?

Maybe a chip shot that ends up with in 10 feet of the hole? I kid I kid.
I think the next thing that surfaces are him going low at Medalist...If we are following the previous playbook that is. Which would make sense based on time frame.

Another 65 worst ball round coming?

I think the next thing that surfaces are him going low at Medalist...If we are following the previous playbook that is. Which would make sense based on time frame.
J freaking B

e50ae6a8846b6b3a5eacd5ff9b2131af.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol this is comical. It's like his marketing team has a script and they just keep going back haha.

Lol this is comical. It's like his marketing team has a script and they just keep going back haha.

it’s actually a little disappointing because i thought this time might be different and he might ACTUALLY be back.

J freaking B

I have read his playbook a few times now.
FWIW, I am not doubting it mind you, but its the same, just as his PR after incidents is right out of a handbook.

J freaking B

Do we really IBF is on his team? I'm in the same vein as you that it's the same old cry wolf scenario but highly unlikely they got Finchy to post a token "Tiger looking good" tweet.

Hopefully he stays healthy. He made the most or second most birdies at the hero last year. Obviously make a million big numbers but it was looking promising till he flew to dubai or whatever the tournament was over there. I really want to believe.

Hopefully he stays healthy. He made the most or second most birdies at the hero last year. Obviously make a million big numbers but it was looking promising till he flew to dubai or whatever the tournament was over there. I really want to believe.

He finished in dead last place. Those most birdies really worked out for him. I really want to believe that I will win the lotto some day too.

He finished in dead last place. Those most birdies really worked out for him. I really want to believe that I will win the lotto some day too.

I see your trend is continuing. Obviously a huge fan. And bring all kinds of in-depth, well thought out conversation to this thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

15th out of 17th, not counting Justin Rose WD'ing according to Google.

15th out of 17th, not counting Justin Rose WD'ing according to Google.

Why are you using facts? That is frowned upon. Lol.

I just want him to play 4 full rounds in 1 event and not cut his season short because of his back.

Tiger Taking Full Swings

Do we really IBF is on his team? I'm in the same vein as you that it's the same old cry wolf scenario but highly unlikely they got Finchy to post a token "Tiger looking good" tweet.
I don’t think IBF is on his team. Probably just relaying what he observed. I don’t think the hype is vein, I’m blindly hoping this spinal fusion whatever he got is the trick to have him play a season of golf. Even if it’s just 10-12 events.

Still hope he takes it slow till next year...Not that golf needs him back anymore but man having him compete on a sunday would be great for tv again. Oh wait hes gotta get to sunday first

I see your trend is continuing. Obviously a huge fan. And bring all kinds of in-depth, well thought out conversation to this thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Your trend is continuing as well, Obviously a Huge fan. Great in depth response to my reply You Eldrick puppet you.

Back