Week 1 - THP Fantasy Football Leagues

Needed McCoy to get the Td.

I was just coming in here to say that. That has to hurt for McCoy owners.
That's what kept me from the championship game last year. Chris Polk had 2 of those during the semi final, lost by .5 pt. New team, same story.

Ivory got stuffed on the goaline

Avert your eyes GG

So James Jones eh…? Glad the Giants released him.

And again another of my rb snubbed with a goal line td

I'm thrilled! A productive bench means good depth, which usually means I can make some nice trades. I am happy with this performance.

Yeah that was a great pick. You can start him or trade him for sure. Perk of playing in a 16 teamer, someone needs something most of the time.

Yeah that was a great pick. You can start him or trade him for sure. Perk of playing in a 16 teamer, someone needs something most of the time.
And he was my last pick in the draft I believe. Or maybe it went him, defense, kicker I don't remember but he was late.

Thank you Panthers D!!

Kelce is having a huge game today. Too bad I'm up against him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow I'm glad I picked up James jones. I know who Rodgers fav target is so far.

I picked him up and so far happy I did so. Wow.

Yeah him and Jones might single handedly put you over this week!

Yeah him and Jones might single handedly put you over this week!

I could use it. I need to deal a qb and get a running back. At this point i might deal Wilson instead... 3 pts.

I have them too and said the same thing. Especially since Landry and Miller are doing nothing!

What happened to Frank Gore?

I just heard on RedZone he was on the sideline being looked at and hasn't returned since

I have them too and said the same thing. Especially since Landry and Miller are doing nothing!

What happened to Frank Gore?
What's up with Landry. I had him high on my list for this year.

I could use it. I need to deal a qb and get a running back. At this point i might deal Wilson instead... 3 pts.

And in the meantime I've got Jordan Reed putting up 13.5 on the bench so far... although to be honest I'm kind of surprised he hasn't injured himself yet.

And in the meantime I've got Jordan Reed putting up 13.5 on the bench so far... although to be honest I'm kind of surprised he hasn't injured himself yet.

No kidding, I stayed away from him and Jordan Cameron for fear of injuries.

Need some Andre Johnson in garbage time for the Colts.

Need some Andre Johnson in garbage time for the Colts.

Hilton just went to the locker room. You might get your wish.

Back