Tiger Taking Full Swings

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score

That's definite progress. Good for him. Perhaps it is to be expected at this point, but his SS seems quite slow.

That's definite progress. Good for him. Perhaps it is to be expected at this point, but his SS seems quite slow.

It really does doesn't it? Obviously it's early in his "comeback" but I think he really needs to embrace being a shorter hitter going forward. You know he'll be in some marquee grouping with DJ or Rory or Koepka and if he tries to keep up with them (like he always does) he'll be back in the surgeons bed before long.

I like seeing it. Swing looks really good! Looks a lot quieter with the body. Based on that sound still has plenty of power. I’m sure he’s got the best eyes in golf helping him work within his physical limitations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I hope he continues to progress.

Good to see. Hope there are no setbacks.

I know better than to get extremely excited but I'm extremely excited.

This makes watching 12 take that hit today a bit more tolerable...

I wonder if he tries coming back for the Hero challenge again.

Good to see this! Hero return?!?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really like seeing this, I'm not getting my hopes up just yet. He's still got a lot to work on and get figured out. On and off the course...

Short solid swing. Would love to see him competitive again.

I feel like we’ve seen this song and dance before with him the last few years.

Looked nice and smooth. Would like to see him back, but only at 100% healthy.

#doublecross

Hopeful that he can come back and show at least of his past skills. They were very formidable!

Like seeing this, hopefully it’s a sign he will play again real soon.

I hope he progresses slowly and injury free.

What exactly do you mean by that??

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

His most recent swing. Dead left.

His most recent swing. Dead left.

I'm not an expert by any means but this doesn't exactly look dead left to me. Could be he pulled it a bit off his line. Or he could be playing the little heel cut he's played in the past.

e66b89cba3a121de1866ecb862d281e3.jpg

I'm not an expert by any means but this doesn't exactly look dead left to me. Could be he pulled it a bit off his line. Or he could be playing the little heel cut he's played in the past.

e66b89cba3a121de1866ecb862d281e3.jpg

It's nothing new for Tiger. In at least one of his books it talks about controlling the ball with a fade.

It's nothing new for Tiger. In at least one of his books it talks about controlling the ball with a fade.
I watched a clinic video with him and he always said whenever he needs to find the fairway he'd play a little heel cut about 280 yards in the air. Same thing I do when I need to find the short grass lol

b5cbc480f52051194ad03781ec0ac217.jpg

Hole 1 is pretty wide open, a bit left or right won’t kill anyone.

Back