Win Metal Woods - THP Challenges Are Back

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Do you dare to take on the THP Challenge?

Welcome back to the THP "Challenges". It involves THP challenging you to complete a task, and if you in fact complete that task then you could win a prize. This new challenge is an oldie but a goodie and is going to be a lot of fun, a bit of a challenge and bring the whole community together through conversation.

Challenges2-L.png

The Prize
One lucky THPer that completes this challenge will win some equipment. It could be a driver, fairway or even hybrids, but it will be 100% awesome.

Thread Starter Challenge
You are hereby challenged to create 5 threads on THP about golf or golf equipment. It could be about anything you would like that is meaningful to the world of golf, as long as it is unique. It could be about the tour, the latest in equipment, fitting, a local course, or anything else.

Rules
The challenge must be completed before the end of this week (Friday at noon EST).
You can start as many threads as you would like of course.
As long as it spurs conversation and is different, it counts.

Two Steps To Success
Create your golf threads on THP by clicking post new thread & starting a topic.
When you complete the creation of 5 threads, you will make a post in here with the links to each one.

Info
You must be a THP Forum Member to enter.
If you win, shipping is free for Albatross Club members only.
If you are not a member & would like to become one, click here.
Deadline for entry is Friday, August 28th at 11:59am EST.
Winner will be randomly chosen from those that conquer the challenge.

Good luck everybody and we cannot wait to see who conquers the new THP Challenge.

Last edited:
Thanks THP awesome contest! Now to fight all my internal inclinations and think of original ideas...

I love THP challenges. And if I remember correctly, this same (or similar) challenge kicked off a flurry of fantastic golf conversations last time around.

Very cool, glad to see the challenges again! Definitely have a few ideas.

EDIT: Does a course review count? I've got two in the works, this will just be incentive to get off my ass and finish them haha.

• Admin
Very cool, glad to see the challenges again! Definitely have a few ideas.

EDIT: Does a course review count? I've got two in the works, this will just be incentive to get off my ass and finish them haha.

Sure does.

• Admin
Love me some THP challenges

Oh yeah THP Challenges are back. Definitely bring some exciting new conversations and such.

Love the contest !

I love THP challenges. And if I remember correctly, this same (or similar) challenge kicked off a flurry of fantastic golf conversations last time around.
It sure did, I was thinking that same thing!

Just got off flight and holy new threads...found the reason. Some good topics.

Last edited:
I liked this contest last year as well. It led to a lot of good discussion

Well this explains why when i logged on today my first thought was, "Wow there are a lot of new threads today" lol. Great contest! Thanks!

Cool contest and explains why when I got home from my round this morning the number of new threads had exploded. I've got some serious reading to do... And thinking for new threads

Just got off flight and holy new threads...found the reason. Some good topics.

lol I Had no idea til I found this thread, cool contest

I like the idea,thinking cap is on

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Ah ha i was wondering why there was so many new threads all of the sudden lol! Great idea to spark conversation

Back