What shot do you wish you could play?

TheDoctor

One of the UK Hackers
Reaction score
Handicap
5.3 (WHS)
For me it would be the draw with my woods or driver....no matter what I do I just can't hit that shot on demand
Annoyingly I can play that shot with my irons!

I know it will be down to my setup and swing but I just can't seem to hit it when I want to....

Is there a particular shot that you wish you could hit when you wanted it?

A pure baby fade when needed. I would love to be able to aim left with no fear of double crossing myself with a pull hook.

Low fade for me. It's my nemesis

The one hop n' check chip that pros can pull off from like 40yds out.

Any purposeful shot out of sand. I usually get out, but I have no real idea how. I've read plenty of analysis on sand shots, but none of it makes sense. Oh well...

Bump and run. Just can't visualize it so I never use it

Draw with the driver. I hit a cut and without fail, once a year I go on a pilgrimage to "find the draw". This pilgrimage sends my tee game into a tail spin I spend the rest of the season digging my way out of. All it takes is one 5 yard draw on the driving range....."I can do that again!!!"

The MikeDean approved Chutt.

The straight one haha. Sometimes a fade with my driver on demand would be handy, i always bring it out when i dont want it.

A nice high soft landing shot out of a green side bunker which actually hits the green.

A fade with an iron one of these days would be nice.

A drive in the fairway. Seriously would like to be able to hit fades a little better on demand.

A nice cut shot (fade), on demand would be great. I can do it at least half the time. Sucks when it doesn't cut though....

I'd kill to play a consistent, high, glorious 10 yard fade right through the bag.

I wish I could hit more authoritative shots with the 4, 5 and 6 irons.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Definitely a fade, working hard on that.

A straight shot. :banghead:

I'd like to have the 200 yard consistent 5 iron with tight draw I lived on in the 90's

A consistent low stinger tee shot. The only time I keep the ball low on a full swing it's not on purpose.

The low chip that hits once and stops.

Back