What PGA Tour event will you attend in 2016?

ASN21

#TeamTaylorMade
Reaction score
Handicap
What event will you or hope to attend in 2016? Frys.com Open and/or the Pebble Beach Pro-Am for me.

This is going to be a tough one for me, as the US Open and PGA Championship are relatively close by next year. I will probably go to both since I haven't been to any the last two seasons.

I can safely say, "None".

Wells Fargo. It will be here in Wilmington next year. I will be there.

I'm hoping US Open, but more than likely Quicken Loans

Wgc Bridgestone event at Firestone next june

I'm going to go to the WGC at Firestone and I'd like to go to the US Open since it is relatively close.

PGA Championship most likely.

Definitely hitting up the Colonial again. Love the layout and the challenge it presents to the tour players.

I thought that was 2017? Is it next year?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe it's 2017. I was hoping it was 2016. It's my only chance of ever getting on Eagle Point and I was hoping it was going to be sooner rather than later.

Id like to get to the McGladrey Classic.

I'm pretty sure I'll be going to Silverado (Frys) in October on Saturday and next year the Women's U.S. Open at San Jose (Cordevalle), again on Saturday.

WGC Bridgestone for sure. May try to fit another one in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hopefully both the Waste Management with a big road trip group, and the Northern Trust at Riviera!

Hoping to make a day over in Augusta again.

PGA Championship since it's 25 minutes away.

Maybe the Byron Nelson. I wish Texas had one good tournament with a strong field.

I believe the BMW Championship is going to be about 10 minutes from where I live next year. Plan on going a couple of days.

Always go to the Wells Fargo Championship! Hopefully the schedule changes will still allow for a great field.

Planning on TPC at sawgrass

The Tour Championship at East Lake is my best chance. Though I'd like to one day plan a business trip to Charlotte the same time as the tournament there and walk Quail Hollow.

I'd like to get to the Champions Tour Conquistador Classic in Tucson.

The Phoenix Open is there, but I have zero desire to attend that event.

John Deere Classic is the closest to me. Have been thinking about making a golf trip and going to an event somewhere else though.

Back