What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
JPX 50 came in while I was in San Diego. Beauteous condition, can't wait to get out and swing it! Thanks to THPer courage for the solid deal.

82c404d3cfb4f6f9a4bf3ce421e640b9.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

My instructor has been telling me I was losing close to 20 carry yards with the Ping. I didn't believe him so we did a driver fitting on trackman. Picked up 24 to 28 carry yards with the R15 over the Ping, with much tighter pattern. Honestly I am not a TM fan and did not look at the R15 as TM drivers typically do not work for me, but this setup is a monster.

Wow. You gained 24 yards??? What does that put your carry up to now, like 315?

Quick bucket of balls at the range, working on my weaker clubs (long irons).

Wow. You gained 24 yards??? What does that put your carry up to now, like 315?
Yea 24 yards it blew my mind, around 3 bills on the carry.

Yea 24 yards it blew my mind, around 3 bills on the carry.

Very solid my man. You getting 24-28 extra yards carry is a scary thought haha

I did finally buy a golf cart today that gets delivered later this week. I bought a 2011 Yamaha with a new batteries, new windshield, and an upgraded motor that will give it a top speed of 23 mph. I live 0.8 miles from the clubhouse by car but the 9th tee is only 300 yards away so it's easy to jump on the course there. Besides golf, my kids will use the cart for getting around the neighborhood and get to the club and my wife and I will use it to go to the club for dinner. I'm thinking it will get me out on the course another day each week for a quick evening nine!!

very much in love with gd tour ad mj, so found a tour issue (whatever that means) uncut 6s on the bay for less than half than retail.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

green fee's at a different course for something different.

Tee time to Little Mountain CC and a few ball markers.

​A 8:45 Tee Time.

A Groupon for Vineyard Valley Golf Club in Pomfret, CT

Some B330RX golf balls via the deal day thread.

Picked up a dozen volt RZN Blacks and a new gray Flex-Fit to fill out the missing color in the hat collection.

Finally picked up a rangefinder, Bushnell Tour v3.

Linksoul....LOTS of Linksoul:

Linksoul%20Make%20Par%20Tee_zpsbcjgdz9f.jpg
Linksoul%20Red_zpsllwkxkbn.jpg
Linksoul%20green%202_zps27s4iwxf.jpg
Linksoul%20green%201_zps90bo1xrz.jpg
Linksoul%20quarter%20zip_zpslrhqzi6a.jpg
Linksoul%20Jacket_zpsgcvpafxi.jpg

Those two green polos look similar, but they are totally different and found them both on Amazon for $65 TOTAL....

Linksoul....LOTS of Linksoul:

Linksoul%20Make%20Par%20Tee_zpsbcjgdz9f.jpg
Linksoul%20Red_zpsllwkxkbn.jpg
Linksoul%20green%202_zps27s4iwxf.jpg
Linksoul%20green%201_zps90bo1xrz.jpg
Linksoul%20quarter%20zip_zpslrhqzi6a.jpg
Linksoul%20Jacket_zpsgcvpafxi.jpg

Those two green polos look similar, but they are totally different and found them both on Amazon for $65 TOTAL....

Holy hell nice Pete!

Just bought 2 of the 4, 2015 Callaway coins! 2 down 2 to go!

Holy hell nice Pete!
I went to the Linksoul website to check out the wallet--it's not my fault that stuff was on sale. :egyptian:

These came in today.
e61d51b149341a3fa837cd40c4df5595.jpg

They work fine for me and were only $41 shipped for 4 dozen from DSG. These won't hurt near as bad to lose as a b330 or chrome soft either.

These came in today.
e61d51b149341a3fa837cd40c4df5595.jpg

They work fine for me and were only $41 shipped for 4 dozen from DSG. These won't hurt near as bad to lose as a b330 or chrome soft either.

I think I still have nearly 2 dozen of those in my closet from last season when DSG had a big sale on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back