Cut Grey Golf Balls

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Earlier this year, Cut Golf came onto the scene with a unique subscription model promising savings in a high quality golf ball. Fast forward a few months and the balls continue to get very good reviews by THP Forum Members, the pricing is incredibly low and they can be ordered by the dozen, rather than the original model of subscription.

Continue reading here

https://www.thehackersparadise.com/cut-golf-grey-golf-balls/

The Grey sounds like it would be in my wheelhouse. Going to definitely have to give it a try when it is available for order.

Sam and his team are definitely committed and determined to make this company work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ridiculously great value for a 4 piece ball....need to get my hands on a few and see how they perform.

Solid price for a higher end ball. It’ll be interesting to hear what the grey has to offer in the way of playability.

I have played to Blue and the Grey. The Blue is really good ball, nut I fell in love with the Grey. I will be ordering a dozen soon.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

So many ball choices right now but these are the most aggressively priced for the quality. Might have to give these a look in the spring.

Of the four choices this company is offering, the Cut Grey would fit me the best. Hope to try them out.

The grey sound like an interesting offering. I would like to try these out sometime.

Very interesting. With a nice price point, these might be something to look at. Always looking at a low-mid comp. urethane ball!

I'm really enjoying these balls. Some of us have given some feedback in the Cut Balls thread but please post questions on what you would like to hear.

Still no date on when the grey will ship by the dozen?

I bought a sleeve of the grey to test out. Wanted to like them but honestly found them to be very average. The price point is certainly very attractive but after you figure in shipping the MTB is only about $5 more for a single dozen.

I still need to try out the Cut balls, the reviews on them have been fantastic from so many.

Are these balls only available for purchase online? I've been hearing great things about them and have been wanting to try them out, but I usually prefer to buy balls in stores where I can see and touch them. Ordered a sample pack from Vice though, so maybe that will change my mind about going direct-to-consumer.

Are these balls only available for purchase online? I've been hearing great things about them and have been wanting to try them out, but I usually prefer to buy balls in stores where I can see and touch them. Ordered a sample pack from Vice though, so maybe that will change my mind about going direct-to-consumer.

Yes sir. Online only. At $20 a dozen for a urathane ball is a hell of a deal. I'm testing the Cut Grey and recommend people try them.

Yes sir. Online only. At $20 a dozen for a urathane ball is a hell of a deal. I'm testing the Cut Grey and recommend people try them.

Thanks. What would you say is another ball that is similar to the Grey?

Thanks. What would you say is another ball that is similar to the Grey?

I would compare the Grey to the Q Star tour or Chrome Soft. I played the Blue and the Grey with the Grey being my preferred ball between the two. I could make the Cut Grey my everyday gamer with the performance and price. I love the QST and the Chrome Soft Truvis but the price point of the Cut balls gives them a edge. I do love my Black/yellow soccer balls though!

Interesting. Seeing a few comparisons between these and the CS balls I love so much...and they're half the price. Im with you on the black and yellow soccer balls though. Hard to leave.

Just on the Cut site. Only see red, white and blue. No grey dozens for sale.

Just on the Cut site. Only see red, white and blue. No grey dozens for sale.

Per the article on the home page and linked in first post “coming soon”. I would say it’s about 2 weeks out at most.

These are officially on my radar. I dug the Cut Blue, but think a little softer ball could be beneficial for me. Love me some Chrome Softs and want to see how these compare.

I emailed Cut back toward the end of September to see when the Grey would be available by the dozen. They said it would be mid-October, so I'm hoping it will be any day now.

I've been waiting to buy balls until I could get these, so I hope it's soon.

I emailed Cut back toward the end of September to see when the Grey would be available by the dozen. They said it would be mid-October, so I'm hoping it will be any day now.

I've been waiting to buy balls until I could get these, so I hope it's soon.

Same here. Checking the web page every day.

Back