Sam Adams Boston Lager... Good but Yuengling blows it out of the water IMO
Totally different beers for me. Yuengling is mainly for when it's the same price as bud light.

Totally different beers for me. Yuengling is mainly for when it's the same price as bud light.
I drink and enjoy them both. Just depends on what I am looking for

Left over Boston Lagers so I can't complain about free beer. Just not as good as others that I actually buy on a regular basis

There are few beers as enjoyable as the first Sam Adams Octoberfest of the season. Is it because it's my favorite beer? Far from it. But Octoberfest means college football season is just about here. uploadfromtaptalk1440457302346.jpg

Bit too early for the Pumpkin beer for me. Has to be at least late September

slight fify.. that stuff is awful imo
Haha yeah I honestly don't seek it out but I will have one every once and while.

90 Minute IPA

Bud Light... I know left over from a Baby shower or it would be a Silver Bullet and after a 90 Minute it is disappointing haha

Tropicalia IPA by Creature Comforts Brewing Company, Athens Georgia. My daughter's favorite, it has a citrus overtone, almost like grapefruit juice but lots better. I'm not much for flavored beer but this one is very well done.

PBR Pounder tonight

You are the weirdest person I know.
Haha great post! I can explain, left over Bud Light from a Baby shower can't let free beer go to waste. 711 has a deal where you get 2 Pounder 6 packs for 9 bucks can't pass that up haha

Haha great post! I can explain, left over Bud Light from a Baby shower can't let free beer go to waste. 711 has a deal where you get 2 Pounder 6 packs for 9 bucks can't pass that up haha
Haha, I bet you could have gotten a lot of water for the same price. Practically the same.

Haha, I bet you could have gotten a lot of water for the same price. Practically the same.
True, I honestly do not mind the taste of PBR.

I bought some at the grocery store and the guy checking me out said, "hmm you don't look like a hipster?" lol

The Buskwakker Brew Pub recently hosted a home brew competition, the winner of which was given am oppprtunity to brew a large batch of her beer using the Bushwakker facilities.
I am sampling the final product and it is nothing short of amazing.
Butchers Daughter American Pale Ale, brewed by Carly Falkenstien. Damn its good!

Got this selection from my neighbor last night.
4f7f946cc669cc9d77c7f65151555123.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Celebrating with my favorite (or as they say "Favourite") brew:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1440725351.099681.jpg

It was delightful as expected

PBR Pounder tonight

Beer Thread

Beer Thread

Ok so this is embarrassing but I will post it anyways.

I just found out that a brewery not even 3 hours from me is one of the most amazing breweries IN THE WORLD and constantly has 99% and 5 star ratings on beer advocate and ratebeer. One place even rated it as the second best brewery in the world behind a brewery hundreds of years old in Belgium.

Anyhow I'm now addicted. I've had both the PseudoSue Ale and the Zeelander IPA and they are both phenomenal. Apparently they are now in business with a company in Florida so they can make more beer as Iowa limited them to only 3500 barrels a year prior. Thats great news if the quality doesn't fall off.

The bombers are "only" 7.49 so the price is more than fair as well.

http://www.tgbrews.com/index.html

Last edited:
Silver Bullet Pounder for Giants football

Back