ECCO S-Drive men's golf shoes

#Cookie

Grinder
Reaction score
Handicap
Well these look pretty interesting, available in 3 different colors.

https://us.shop.ecco.com/mens-golf-s-drive-151104.html?dwvar_151104_color=50760#cgid=all-mens-golf

Bold, bright, and distinctly ECCO, these exclusive men's golf shoes deliver fashionable good looks and flawless, professional level performance all day long.

• Bold, bright, and packed with technology, this men's golf shoe represents the best in modern sportswear
  • Ultra-lightweight mesh uppers stabilized by bonded microfiber, offering stability, support and flexibility
  • Inlay sole can be removed to make shoe roomier
  • ECCO HYDROMAX® leather has water-repellent characteristics to keep feet dry
  • Our exclusive E-DTS® outsole specially designed with 800 traction angles for stability and outstanding performance
01_151104_50760.jpg

04_151104_50760.jpg

05_151104_50760.jpg

Saw them yesterday in person - definitely want to try them on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love Eccos, but those would have to be the most comfortable shoes I have ever put on by a long shot before I would put them on.

I'm sure they are great shoes just not my style!!

They look pretty good. I’m always down to try in a new spikeless

Sound great but are too flashy for my tastes

Saw these in person on Saturday and they didn't look that bad. Like mancest said, has to be the most comfortable shoes for me to actually wear them out

They look like suede lol. Not my style and ECCO shoes are typically way to overpriced to be that ugly in my opinion.

Not my style.

I love Eccos, but those would have to be the most comfortable shoes I have ever put on by a long shot before I would put them on.

Quoted for truth.

Not sure I could get on board with these. Strange looking.

Not my cup of tea but I’m sure someone will get down with these.

A very interesting look for sure.

Meh not for me

they seem pretty "too much" for ecco styling. not for me

That's a big FUGLY...

What happened to Bioms? Just picked up another pair of Biom Hybrid 2 because I could not get the new True Originals fast enough. Story is I was trying spiked again, and my left knee doesn't get along with them and I was feeling some pain. Or was it the change in the weather? Wasn't taking chances and picked up a pair of Biom Hybrids at a Dick's north of Boston.

Strangely, the Adidas Assymetric Shoes that are slightly spiked, did not cause issues.

They look like golf shoes designed for nurses.

I think its amazing that Ecco management looked at the prototype and said "Let's Do It"

Back