If I can only have one and the other three are in the field, I’ll take the field all day. And for the record, I wouldn’t take Rory against the field at any point. I feel like he is very much removed from top golf status.

Majors, I take these four. Everyday event, I go with the field. To many good young players out there week in and week out. But the big tournaments bring these guys to the top.

Too many good players out there so I take the Field unless it’s a major, then I’m taking the 4 mentioned

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll take those 4 because even though some of the field get hot for a few days and win a tourney, those 4 are pretty darn consistent overall

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

You can have Dustin Johnson, Jordan Spieth, Justin Thomas and Rory McIlroy or you can have the field. Which way do you lean and why?

I’ll take the 4 horsemen. Rory is due anyway for a good win.

The field - "Quantity has a quality all its own."

The Field is mathematically the best play...

You can have Dustin Johnson, Jordan Spieth, Justin Thomas and Rory McIlroy or you can have the field. Which way do you lean and why?

I'll take the field. No one is on every week. Golf is day to day, even for the world class.

I’ll take the 4 horsemen. Rory is due anyway for a good win.

Yes, yes he is!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

The field... the guys you listed won 12 out of 47 tourneys last year... If the odds are even than the field is an easy choice for me

I would like to know how many times one of those won when they all played in the same event. Because I bet they missed a lot of the same ones.

I'd take the field, great options out there to not take the rest of the field.

I would like to know how many times one of those won when they all played in the same event. Because I bet they missed a lot of the same ones.
Even more reason to pick "the field"... the favorites take events off

The field. There's some good players out there and while those guys can be in contention and win regularly, They're not Tiger in his prime. I don't think a betting man takes anyone other than the field.

Even more reason to pick "the field"... the favorites take events off

Well if you are taking either those four or the field, then those four have to be playing. Otherwise it wouldn't be those four, It would be less than four.

You obviously can't take those four vs the field if none of (or even if only three of them) are playing.

Well if you are taking either those four or the field, then those four have to be playing. Otherwise it wouldn't be those four, I t would be less than four.

You obviously can't take those four vs the field if none of (or even if only three of them) are playing.
So... I can't bet my life savings at the John Deere Classic?

Back