Post the coolest thing you've seen on thp

Hahahaha...love the commentary!

Give 'em hell!

intiguing??? can we dig this up?

Its there somewhere. Here are the cliff notes. Just hosted a great event.
There were 32-34 out of 40 THPers down below me a flight of stairs on the green saying "Thank you" and applauding.
I tried to give a speech and was crying like a baby. For all the ******** that goes on from time to time, we host these events to give people something they cant get anywhere else. Its about creating something special and that day, hit me hard.

Following Grandaddy II
Following the journey of 16 players and two captains on creating their THP legacy
The support shown by an awesome community to the outstanding organization a Folds of Honor through the AC membership

There were 32-34 out of 40 THPers down below me a flight of stairs on the green saying "Thank you" and applauding.
I tried to give a speech and was crying like a baby. For all the ******** that goes on from time to time, we host these events to give people something they cant get anywhere else. Its about creating something special and that day, hit me hard.
Bring it back!
Bring it back!
Bring it back!
Bring it back!
Bring it back!
Bring it back!

Grown a$$ men in tears watching ddec and war eagle walking up 18 on True Blue sunday of the 2013 MC

For online it was following the Grandaddy 2014
For in person it was Kortney's putt before philly could correct her, she nailed it LiiTA 2014

and finally it's the extra mile OEMs go to make everything happen for THP'rs

The coolest thing I see on THP is the generosity of members to one another. It happens continuously and without expectation of getting something in return. It is mind bogglingly unique and awesome.

I'm a big fan of my Morgan Cup selection video. My finest work.
Yeah yeah, the video was great. People walking up to me at the Morgan Cup like "you're selection video was the best...dropping F bombs everywhere."

Cookies HIO, and The friendships made at this place.

Coolest stuff I've seen throughout the years are the genuine friendships that are formed seemingly overnight. It takes a wonderful thing imo to make that happen and thp clearly has it. Also the generosity shown to me and all the other people through random acts of kindness etc are literally LIKE NO OTHER PLACE. Simply fantastic its hard to describe. The events are a blast to follow as well, that project x stuff was cool

For me it was all the Morgan Cup stuff. But I'm constantly amazed by this place

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There's so many cool things I've seen around here. The genuine awesomeness and generosity of THPers is something that is truly special about this place.
Cookie's HIO caught on camera was so effing cool.
The Grandaddy blowing everyone's minds, then doing it again, and now a third time coming.
The Project X event was amazingly cool beyond words.

I could go on and on...

Okay I am going to be a little selfish here and say this is the coolest thing I have ever seen on THP!

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

Personally for me it was getting picked for #THPLegacy.

Forum wide? Nate's Vines to get into the Morgan Cup are right up there for me.

What JB posts in every event that takes place. This right here is the coolest...

Skill Level
ALL skill levels are welcome and we mean that with everything we stand for.

The great thing is, it was not only a special moment for you, but also for each and every one of us that were there.

The two Grandaddy Live threads and Michigan Slice's road trip thread out to the first Bridgestone Championship. All three were great follows.

The coolest thing for me is to see how we all arrive from different walks of life, with a single common bond and watch friendships being built that last the test of time. We bicker, banter and bullsh1t but in the end what is the core of THP stands tall. Society could take a lesson from what we have here. Everyone should be damn proud.

Watching Callaway's JRod give Rob his set of irons after #TheGauntlet last year...

That was too cool

Been here almost a year but have learned a lot. For me, the friendships built out a desire to belong to a place that accepts you for who you are, the good and bad while offering a helping hand if you're in need or a high five when you're on cloud 9 and want to celebrate is the best I've seen so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okay I am going to be a little selfish here and say this is the coolest thing I have ever seen on THP!

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk
I'll admit, I was extremely jealous. Congrats dude!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

For me, it has to be the Special Olympics and Humane Society charity raffle from April of 2009. I think it was one of THP's proudest moments (especially early on) and a huge part of what made THP what it is today. When Josh and Morgan put this "event" together, I knew that this place was going to be really special. (Not that it wasn't before, but these were both organizations that I was already behind anyway)

So many people won prizes, as there was a ton of them, but more important, the two organizations raked it in pretty big as well. I'd love to see something like this again with as many members are here now. Back in 4/2009 (we were only eight months in) the number of people was miniscule compared to the active membership of today.

Back