(Shameless plug) DFW folks - 10/23 charity golf event at Stonebridge - Dye Course

lazychicken

Reaction score
Handicap
DFW Area THP'ers:

My wife runs a charity here in Collin County, and we are holding our 7th annual golf event next week. We only have a couple foursomes still available, but I wanted to throw it out here anyway to see if anyone was interested in playing. We are holding at the Stonebridge Ranch Country Club - Dye Course. For those of us who aren't members of Stonebridge (or another ClubCorp club), it's a rare chance to play a pretty challenging Pete Dye course. The course has been offline most of the summer as they replaced the greens with MiniVerde Ultra Dwarf, but they just opened it a few weeks ago. I'm pretty excited to play it again with the new greens.

The swag, the prizes, and the raffle items for this event are just ridiculous this year. In addition to our event sponsors, Callaway once again hooked us up pretty big-time. They're always so good to us!

Here's the event info:
7th Annual Cornerstone NCT Golf Classic presented by ONE Community Church
October 23rd, 2017
10:30am registration begins
Noon shotgun start
BBQ Dinner & awards following
$175/golfer - $700/foursome
http://cornerstonenct.org/golf.html

For those who are interested, the charity is a 501(c)(3) called Cornerstone Assistance Network of North Central Texas. They work with people who are in momentary or perpetual cycles of need and provide financial assistance, household budget training/planning, and job placement assistance, as well as minor healthcare, vision, dental, and psychological care for their families (among other things). It's not about just handing out money, it's about breaking a cycle of need and changing these families' lives for generations. And the success rate is pretty phenomenal.

Thanks!

Back