2016 THP Kickoff Classic Sponsored By Kentwool

Bad news for the Wool Warriors. Got all the bad shots out of my system during my first 10 holes today.

GameBook has been downloaded. I can't wait to bust it out for the Kentwool Classic.

Dawgdaddy and I are ready to throw down with The Panda and 441.

Going to try the test game Icey mentioned. Got in a little more practice today, game is really trying to come around, I need to just get out of my own way and play. So looking forward to teeing it up with John, Mike & Freddie.

I'm okay being a test dummy

test%20dummy_zpsj4dydiqz.jpg

There's a test game at the top of the main screen you can input a fake round, gives you the feel of how it all works.

Thanks for the info for the app newbies!

There's a test game at the top of the main screen you can input a fake round, gives you the feel of how it all works.
I don't see a test game.... I may not be ready for this technology

If you are using an apple device, go to settings and then scroll down to the bottom.

JM
Thanks! Android here... Haven't had any luck yet.

I don't see a test game.... I may not be ready for this technology

Me either, I just went in an there is one hole I put in 3 weeks ago as a test because I did not see any way to test it. It was kind of hard to do everything and play too. I did not think it would stay active when I closed out. I may delete the app and reload to see if that cleans it out. I can not even start a new round now so something has got to give.

I really wanted in this one since it is in Driving distance and lots of friends are in it, but was not lucky enough to make the cut. Certainly will be following along and cheering on my team of choice The Marauders, go Team Panda FTW!.

Same here Jim. This one is the closest event to me all year, and so many good friends are in it. I was bummed when I didn't make it in. But, then, I'm bummed when I miss any THP event. This one will be fun to follow along though.

Another day closer to the Kickoff Classic guys! :golf2:

Yep, another day closer to the Woolly Warriors domination of the leaderboard.

I'm looking forward to following along. I think that the Game Book app will really add to the coverage.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Just spent some time at the golf dome. While I won't be at the top of my game, I hope that the work I have done shows ?

Really excited for these @kentwool items! Packing should finish up tonight. Only 3 days of work this week! Woot woot!!

Getting ready to head out for my final round before next Friday in Alabama.

Final practice round in the books....I'm effin ready!

Dang this event is close. Good luck to all participants! Going to be a great time that's for sure.

Good stuff Cookie!

Long practice session for me today to sort out a few things and set my bag for the weekend.

Got in a final round before the Friday practice round. Ball striking improved over yesterday but short game let me down a little on a couple of par 5's in which I was right around the green in 2. As ready as I will ever be for the event!

Gave the clubs a good cleaning after the round and marked up some balls, which I absolutely hate to do as I prefer no extra markings on the ball but do it for big events like this.

Look out world, #Cookie is in beast mode!

I am playing a tough track tomorrow, will see how my game is looking as it will be my final round before leaving for RTJ Opelika on Friday. Getting another nerve block on my back Wednesday so nothing Wed, Thurs, or possibly Fri with the clubs. I am not worried about swinging the club as I have some pain pills that actually let me play without much pain at all.

Got in a final round before the Friday practice round. Ball striking improved over yesterday but short game let me down a little on a couple of par 5's in which I was right around the green in 2. As ready as I will ever be for the event!

Gave the clubs a good cleaning after the round and marked up some balls, which I absolutely hate to do as I prefer no extra markings on the ball but do it for big events like this.

We have one hell of a battle upcoming Saturday me thinks, glad to see so many hitting stride heading into this.

NOTHING beats competition when people are playing their best.

I haven't been able to post much. Work is having its toll! I am so ready for Thursday evening. This will be the last weekend of fun for me for while. I am excited to meet new friends and being able to play some golf before my work world is turned upside down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also can't wait to try my first pair of Kentwood socks and underwear as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We have one hell of a battle upcoming Saturday me thinks, glad to see so many hitting stride heading into this.

NOTHING beats competition when people are playing their best.

Hope everyone play up to their ability and it is one for the ages!

I'm not coming in playing my best but that is not going to stop me from giving my all and having a hell of a lot of fun too! Ready for this short week, and to kick off the THP year with a great event!

Back