Arccos sensor with SuperStroke counter core

SweetTeaGolfer

Reaction score
Handicap
Anyone have a method to incorporate the Arccos sensor into a SuperStroke counter core putter grip? Thought about drilling out the screwhead and making it wide enough for the sensor post. I don't use the counter weight so I don't need to worry about ruining the weight in the grip.

What grip do you use?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've messed with this a fair amount - best option I've come up with is to take the weight out, trim the sensor tip length down, and apply adhesive to the bottom of the sensor as you insert it into the grip. The biggest problem is changing the battery.

I have a fairly crappy but simple solution to this. I cut off the screw portion of the sensor that goes into the grip, or down to a small nub that will fit in the screw.

I jam it in the screw to level with the top of the grip then wrap it with a couple layers of black athletic tape. Far from ideal and I probably need to rewrap sometime in the next few weeks, but it has worked well for about 6 months if not longer.

I cut my sensor screw and then used 3m double sided tape and it doesn’t budge.

Anyone have a method to incorporate the Arccos sensor into a SuperStroke counter core putter grip? Thought about drilling out the screwhead and making it wide enough for the sensor post. I don't use the counter weight so I don't need to worry about ruining the weight in the grip.

You can still find the original "plastic" tops for the counter core grips. Just screw the sensor into that, works like a champ. (Or just drill out the one you have, only $3 to replace it if you need to)

I’m going to try and drill it out tomorrow night see how that goes. I’d like to not have to alter the arccos sensor.

I’m going to try and drill it out tomorrow night see how that goes. I’d like to not have to alter the arccos sensor.

How did it work out long term for you?

Back