Win Metal Woods - THP Challenges Are Back

True story, I just came out of a two hour meeting and saw a bunch of new threads started, and thought it was odd at first. Then I thought back and remembered that we had this about a year or so ago and it was a lot of fun. I fond the thread thanks to help from Emart!!

This should be fun. Now to get at least one or two going right away.

The challenge has taken me a half hour to get through the new threads just on page 1.....LOL......which is GOOD!

The challenge has taken me a half hour to get through the new threads just on page 1.....LOL......which is GOOD!

Gotta love it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think in addition to all the great topics. This has to give a huge boost to the 4 Million mark goal !!

Keep those threads coming guys.

I was wondering why so many new threads were popping up...
Thanks JB!!

Awesome contest!

Also so explains all of the fun new threads that are up!

I would consider this challenge quite the success thus far.

I know you're trying to build up activity with these contests but the 5 thread stipulation makes for some real spammy topics like "Do you prefer white or brown tees?" Maybe reduce it to two or 3 to increase topic quality. Just an honest suggestion. I knew ther was a thread starting contest when I saw all of the new threads. Quality over quantity is way better.

I know you're trying to build up activity with these contests but the 5 thread stipulation makes for some real spammy topics like "Do you prefer white or brown tees?" Maybe reduce it to two or 3 to increase topic quality. Just an honest suggestion. I knew ther was a thread starting contest when I saw all of the new threads. Quality over quantity is way better.

That's why it's a challenge and not a contest though...it's not that easy to create 5 threads that are all quality. I'm going to guess if someone makes 5 random threads about tee colors, they probably won't win the challenge.

But it ultimately leads to a cluttered forum. Challenge or not.

But it ultimately leads to a cluttered forum. Challenge or not.

Those topics fade away and the good ones rise to the top. Nobody has to post in them and frankly the amount of great threads that have come up far outweigh a select few average ones. With all of the great going on right now, including the Grandaddy contests, certainly there are posts and threads for just about everybody.

I love this contest. Seeing people post in golf specific threads is always going to be a great thing. I might have encouraged a one per day stipulation, but after the dust settles it's still going to generate good solid conversation about golf.

Hard to argue with that.

I love this contest. Seeing people post in golf specific threads is always going to be a great thing. I might have encouraged a one per day stipulation, but after the dust settles it's still going to generate good solid conversation about golf.

Hard to argue with that.

Good idea. Gives more time to think.

Challenge accepted and met!

Links will be posted tonight when I get to my computer

Back