Cart-girl "talent"

Boston_golfer

Reaction score
Do the "nicer" golf courses pay the cart-girls more? What's the deal with the fancier golf clubs having 19 year old cart girls, with short shorts, cute smiles and flirty glances. And when you go to the lower end course, it's Marge the lunch lady who'e pushing 50, smoking butts on the cart and talks to you like your a scrub in her lunch line?

Enquiring minds want to know.

I prefer the Cart Cougars so I don't feel like a total creep when I'm getting a beer (checking them out). Haven't seen Marge out there thank goodness.

Honestly most of the courses I play don't have cart girls anyway. On the occasion there is a cart girl, I just tip based on overall service/friendliness.

Same reason you don't go to strip clubs offering 2 for 1 specials near the airport.

The last several courses I played including a couple nice ones the "talent" wasn't up to expectations. I think it may depend on the area and the course environment

The nicest course I played didn't have them....but comfort stations are a good option too. Add in a runner from the bar and it was quite impressive.

My home course has good looking, friendly cart girls. It's great.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The nicest course I played didn't have them....but comfort stations are a good option too. Add in a runner from the bar and it was quite impressive.

Greatest thing ever created...At the nicest course...And THP is bringing 10 THPers there all expenses paid in a few months. All people have to do is enter. :D

I don't get the fascination with cart girls. Like somehow this round could turn into a Penthouse Forums submission.

One of the benefits of living in Las Vegas...girls, girls, girls in the carts.

I don't know, don't get me wrong I'm not a dead old man but I have daughters older then most of these girls, just feels a bit depraved to embarrass myself in front of a teenager or recent teenager.

I don't get the fascination with cart girls. Like somehow this round could turn into a Penthouse Forums submission.

Because everyone thinks if they weren't married they could score with her. Its very strange.

I have absolutely no desire or intentions of ever accomplishing anything with the cart girl. But it can make for good natured fun with your playing buddies

Because everyone thinks if they weren't married they could score with her. Its very strange.

If I wasn't married and had 2 kids....

I just care that they are nice and if there are some nice headlights on the cart then it's a bonus.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ditto...I always feel like I should tip them extra for dealing with all the creepy men out there.

Let's be honest, looks are free.

If a girl is bringing me beer she is instantly more attractive but Ive never been to a course with "marge the lunch lady". I also dont care who is selling me beer on the course though, the beer still tastes the same.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

I'm not gonna lie and say I don't notice things but I go out of my way to not be that creepy middle aged guy.

It's so awkward when someone you're playing with starts trying to lay the Mack down.

It's like your buddy at the strip club. There is always the " she wants me dude " guy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

While I enjoy a lovely lady as much as the next guy, I prefer one that is good at her job and friendly. Last couple times I purchased something the woman was either surly or could not figure out how much a beer, and a gatorade cost, nor how to make correct change for that purchase.

Marg is hot

The cuteness of the cart girl means little to me. Get to me when I'm thirsty and she could have a beard.

I like when courses have good looking ones who are friendly but I do feel bad when guys get too talkative to them. It slows up play. We had a group in front of us one time that wouldn't let the girl go and it took forever for them to get away from the hole. When she finally got away to come to us she told us we wouldn't see her anymore cause she didn't want to be near the group in front of us. I just don't get what some guys think these girls are doing there.

I dunno, I feel like looks doesn't matter as long as she's good at her job...

but then again I'd say most guys are 't looking for great service from the cart girl...

I've never understood it either. At least not at 44 years of age. Maybe when I was in my 20s but not so much now.

Back