Post the coolest thing you've seen on thp

rallo

#FYF
Reaction score
Handicap
goodenough
I'm relatively new, but I love following the event threads and the live golf round threads. My favorite thread was the video of cookie's hole-in-one. It was baller, and fun to look in live as people tackled him in sheer joy. I really felt like I was there.

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/the-ultimate-hole-in-one/

What's your favorite?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I'm a big fan of my Morgan Cup selection video. My finest work.

Following the first Grandaddy. I remember a lot of it being a surprise and everyone just had their jaw on the ground going through the posts.

A golf website buying a Tour Van and bringing gear to people around the country
Who would be so stupid. :D

Too many to list. But my top five

1) Coverage of Grandaddy 1 & II
2) Coverage of 2015 The King
3) Acts of Random Kindness Thread
4) My name on the list of 2014 Bridgestone Championship participants
5) Mike Dean doing reverse cowgirl on a travel bag

A golf website buying a Tour Van and bringing gear to people around the country
Who would be so stupid. :D
I remember first seeing it here on thp, with all the graphics and thinking "holy sh1t, that is legit"

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Rope hook me Jesus at Grand Cypress by Jwow.

The first Morgan Cup

Folds of Honor backing in 2015

One of the coolest things has to be the masters contest from a few years ago where the winner I believe got a driver? And then a round with JB with it delivered.

That and following each year of the morgen cup. Nothing like that has been done before and is just such a cool idea

Coolest thing I've seen?

A thread/event that allows the average golfer to experience the coolest weekend of golf anyone ever could imagine. That's by far the coolest thing I've ever seen. And it's free of charge to the participants. Absolutely unreal.

Still new, but the Project X experience was awesome to follow. Getting custom fit shafts by the masters, then having the opportunity to build them themselves? So cool.

Cookies HOI can't be my pick because I didn't see it on the forum... rather, I saw it in person. Yussssss.

I'll have to think on this one.

For me, the coolest thing I've seen here is the friendships that have been forged - people going from just internet handles to tight, close friends. And in general, the things people will do to help each other out - whether it be sending equipment, helping them through something at home they have expertise in, all of that.

Really, just seeing the fruits of the relationships JB and Morgan have built with the folks in the industry and these have given people once in a lifetime experiences has been amazing: the bags lined up at the Morgan Cup and Legacy down at the True Blue driving range, THPers rolling their own shafts(!) last week, and of course the freaking Grandaddy of them all.

Edit: and like Dan said - Cookie's HIO would be up there, had I not been one of those people jumping up and down on the tee. One of my favorite all time golf memories.

A THPer talking about breaking their driver shaft and another member sending them a free replacement.

On the forum - gotta be the thread cronicoling Mike Dean's adventures in packing his Morgan Cup bag into a travel bag. I wasn't there but was laughing through each post.

On the forum - gotta be the thread cronicoling Mike Dean's adventures in packing his Morgan Cup bag into a travel bag. I wasn't there but was laughing through each post.
My chest still hurts from laughing at him instead of helping him.

Following along with the Grandaddy the last few years on the live threads has been mind-blowing.

Cookies HIO
Michigan Slice's thread on his trip to Vegas
JB after the 2013 Morgan Cup
Random acts of kindness thread

That sounds like a fun read...I might have to go searching for it.

Give 'em hell!

I thought we said to never ever ever ever ever ever ever mention anything about that again. I need to find that video and burn the original.

Cookies HIO
Michigan Slice's thread on his trip to Vegas
Random acts of kindness thread

intiguing??? can we dig this up?

i missed this one... lemme find it

I thought we said to never ever ever ever ever ever ever mention anything about that again. I need to find that video and burn the original.

Dude that's something that should be shown to people when they register. You wanna know what this site is about? Watch that. Watch a grown man pour it all out over an event he didn't even play in. It symbolizes everything I love about THP. Give it your all and nothing less. Make it what you want it to be. And when it's all said and done it will hit you. 100% raw emotion and 100% awesomeness

Back