Callaway Apex MB Irons

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Golfers have seen the teases throughout social media on new irons coming from Callaway Golf and today they become official. Two sets being released that were designed with extensive feedback from their tour staff and are geared towards the better player. We will dive into each set below and give you all of the details.

https://www.thehackersparadise.com/callaway-apex-muscleback-irons-x-forged-irons/

Certainly beautiful irons but I beleive they are a little above my ability grade at this point. Will not stop me from admiring them though. Can't wait to read reviews about them.

Just after hitting another manufacturers blades and being tempted Callaway comes out with these. I'm feeling like it's very possible I will be gaming blades at some point next season, these just moved to the top of list.

• Admin
Just after hitting another manufacturers blades and being tempted Callaway comes out with these. I'm feeling like it's very possible I will be gaming blades at some point next season, these just moved to the top of list.

You love the small irons. These definitely fit the bill there.

Well now...this is some exciting news! I have been eyeing both of these sets now for a long time. Big fan of the looks and I cannot wait to hit them! I am thinking a combo set of the two would be awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Beautiful clubs! Well above my play grade, but I can gawk nonetheless.

These look phenomenal, clean clean overall package. I'll intelligently admire from afar.

Hmmm... I wonder if a combo set is viable

Yeah, these are stunning.

Awesome looking irons. I could probably take some practice swings with them and then give them back to someone better so I dont embaress myself.

These look phenomenal. Nicest blades Callaway has ever done for sure.

Beautiful! #drool

They look....like blades. :alien: Definitely handsome but this guy needs some cup face in his life.

Stunning. I will own a set

Naughty

Never really looked at a blade/MB set ever since I am geared more towards the GI area of Golf, which I prefer. But these look beautiful, I look forward to seeing Nate hit these on the range in December hah.

These are simply gorgeous. Talk about an iron set setting the tone for how much of a bad ass you are. You show up to the tee with these and people will start losing holes to you on account of how wicked you are because you can game them. I want some!

The MBs are stunning and I definitely wouldn't mind getting a chance to swing them.

In stores 11/3 thats not long! Any ideas what the stock shafts are and what will be offered as no charge upgrades?

Stunning. I will own a set

I feel the same way.

They're probably not going to be a set I choose for a certain competition coming up, but I think I'll be buying a set next year for fun rounds.

Gorgeous clubs- unfortunately they appear to be well above my skill level. I'll admire them from afar in someone else's bag.

In stores 11/3 thats not long! Any ideas what the stock shafts are and what will be offered as no charge upgrades?

Spec list says Project X, but I would imagine the list of what's available is as extensive as it usually is.

The older and wiser players on the Champions tour when asked about "Blades" and "Long irons"............
......just laugh at the thought.

:bad:

Talk about one of the most forgiving blades I have ever hit. Callaway nailed it with these. Small enough footprint at address but something in the design just makes this such a hittable club for being "a blade"

Was wondering how long it would be before they brought out another iteration of this type of club, and it looks like they really took the time to refine it into a beautiful package.

Back