Callaway X-Forged Irons

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Golfers have seen the teases throughout social media on new irons coming from Callaway Golf and today they become official. Two sets being released that were designed with extensive feedback from their tour staff and are geared towards the better player. We will dive into each set below and give you all of the details.

https://www.thehackersparadise.com/callaway-apex-muscleback-irons-x-forged-irons/

I'm not sure when or how, but they will be mine! Love everything about them. Well done Callaway!

Can't wait to see THPer reviews and to get them in my own hands!

Very nice. Callaway is doing a great job with clubs once again.

2 really sharp looking iron offerings. The at address pic of the x forged dont make them as intimidating as i originally thought they would be.

These look really, really good. Can't wait to find out more about them and eventually give them a try. Looks like there is a little forgiveness built in which I could definitely use.

I like the looks of these a lot.

Callaway X-Forged Irons

Hey jb performance wise are there some recent Callaway Irons that these are similar to or maybe a combination of the two. I don't recall that I ever hit the previous version of these clubs.

Not the MB obviously

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So much yes!!! These two sets are gorgeous. Clean lines and so shiny! The last version of these irons were tops on my list.

• Admin
Hey jb performance wise are there some recent Callaway Irons that these are similar to or maybe a combination of the two. I don't recall that I ever hit the previous version of these clubs.

Not the MB obviously

Honestly I don't think so. I think based on tour usage, we could point to Apex Pro since the players seem to switch to this from that, but in my opinion it's an addition that was warranted from a "hit every player segment" idea.

Those that like this profile are going to really like them I have a feeling.

Really like the looks of the MB. Interesting offerings

Didn’t think they’d ever bring the MB’s to market. Those x forged irons though, what up?

Honestly I don't think so. I think based on tour usage, we could point to Apex Pro since the players seem to switch to this from that, but in my opinion it's an addition that was warranted from a "hit every player segment" idea.

Those that like this profile are going to really like them I have a feeling.

thanks, the first pics out there a few weeks back initially scared me, but they definitely look manageable.

thanks, the first pics out there a few weeks back initially scared me, but they definitely look manageable.

They are definitely not built for forgiveness, but there is some packed in there. For the player that likes some perimeter weighting in a very small package and likes to flight the ball and move it, this could be an ideal setup. At impact it has an almost absence of sound that delivers this super soft "feel".

Beautiful irons!!! Wish I was good enough to play them. Think I will have to drool about them and play my CF16's!

X-forged I have a feeling makes their way into Nate's bag in a few months.

The X Forged looks so much better than the initial pics I saw - so beautiful. Also the Apex MB are freaking sexy.

If my wife didn’t have me on a spending freeze the X Forged would be in my bag!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I just don't get the ballflight that I need out of irons like this, which stinks, because these are some absolutely beautiful irons. Hope some guys on Team Prestige get these bad boys.

I think both of these offerings look great. I often pondered the 16 Apex Pros but never really felt tempted since they just weren't pretty, but these XForged look quite nice.
The toe area looks a little large and quite round but I'll wait to hold them in hand before ultimately judging anything.

Pretty!

Love this line. Need to see both in hand

These look great, I am really excited to try them out. I have been in love with the 2013 X-Forged since they came out, and hope these continue that feeling!

These are really great looking. It would be fun to give these some swings but I have a feeling they probably don't fit my game.

Great looking sticks!!!!

These are some great looking sticks. They would make for a gorgeous split set between the CB/MB.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

i guess i'm in the minority, these do nothing for me. seems like they tried to take old x-forged styling make it modern, but these come off looking like a box set to me.

Back