Week 7: THP Fantasy Football

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Nearing the half way point of the season and week 7 is here.

Won without Rodgers miraculously. On to week 7!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

4-2 and a big time win with no Rogers. Favored to win this week which is probably the kiss of death.

Won 65-60.5 with no zeke and only 2 from Winston. Luckily sitting at 4-2, looking to trade this week league 4, stop being so stingy

4-2 and a big time win with no Rogers. Favored to win this week which is probably the kiss of death.

I play anyone else last week and I win, but no I had to play Mike Dean! Lol

Need to string together some W'a to keep up with the leaders

I play anyone else last week and I win, but no I had to play Mike Dean! Lol

Need to string together some W'a to keep up with the leaders

yeah lots of teams .500 and above and that other division has 2 teams with some big time winning streaks going.

Was 1-3 but have clawed back to 3-3. Will be a heavy underdog this week, start my best and hope for another miracle.

I am 6-0 in league 5... somehow haha Just taking it one week at a time and I am making really smart decisions and got lucky with picking up Watson as soon as Savage got sent to the pine.

4-2 in L2 and hoping for another win. Seems like every week one or two guys go way above their projections and help me win. As long as that keeps happening I'll be OK. I hope.

League 4 I'm really hoping to see some trade offers in my inbox this week...just sayin

League 4 I'm really hoping to see some trade offers in my inbox this week...just sayin

what are you looking for?

Pretty much everything lol

I cant help you out RB wise unless you wanna roll the dice on Kelly, but I could do a Funchess/Goff combo for something if you can think of anything

My team can’t buy a win lol they do good and other team does better lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alright Mike Hunt let’s do this. Big game this week I have gotten lucky and won without scoring a ton of points so far. My depth is paper thin but let’s see if we can keep rolling

So glad I didn’t dump AP!! Didn’t start him but will for the rest of the year.

3-3 in league 2. As always open to offers. I wouldn’t mind upgrading my RB spot. I have a bunch of ok guys at that spot.

This season of THP FF has been so weird for me, I actually feel ok about my roster and lineups and then still get killed each week. My only win came week 1 when I thought I was going to get killed, oh well, still fun to follow along.

L2, my entire roster is up for grabs need to change things up, send me any offer you want!

6-0 moving into this week. Lot of uncertainty right now with Zeke as mentioned in last week's thread. Might need Gronk to shoulder the burden for the team as we move forward. Either way I'm feeling a little uneasy moving into week 7.

Having Rodgers and Jordy Nelson on my team seems to have ruined my chances. Without Arod throwing to him, I'm not sure Jordy will have a huge impact with Hundley's struggles to make quick decisions.

I'm feeling a little bit snake bitten / cursed this year with my team.

Moved to 5-1 in league 5 just hoping to keep it rolling this week.

Bilal Powell and Javorius Allen are for trade in League 3 if anyone is interested.

Back