Live Update Thread: MVP Trip with True Temper

Wow that GEARS system is so awesome...did you guys get any feedback as far as swing adjustments from being on the system? Or any revelations on shaft recommendations?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Keenan from TT was helping us make sense of the numbers and how they related to our swing. It's more of an instructional tool rather than fitting tool, though it does have benefits there.

Wow that GEARS system is so awesome...did you guys get any feedback as far as swing adjustments from being on the system? Or any revelations on shaft recommendations?

Yes it shows everything wrong and right it was amazing. More numbers than you can shake a stick at

That's freaking amazing! I'm so jealous of all the cool stuff you guys have gotten to do and check out...

Surprise surprise, we are eating again...

27d47223d40908622655e04488a07a80.jpg

This is an awesome trip!
That Gears system is pretty damn cool!

Chili is a popular starter, prime rib as the meat is hard to beat

8f85e203d6652557fd08592734c15607.jpg

Is this trip about food or golf shafts?:alien:

43483516b60d1c454b2c73e28f03c0e4.jpg

Ridgeway CC nice bathroom!!

Yes it shows everything wrong and right it was amazing. More numbers than you can shake a stick at

My swing would’ve been “everything wrong.”

Um... Keenan generates some club head speed... 117 or so

878990adb9a2ab8e397d01a8df370b53.jpg

Since this is Keenan's first THP experience I fully expect some hazing to go on.

If he doesn't cry during the day (tears of joy when it's over doesn't count) you 3 MVPs are out of the consideration list for future San Diego events.

I'm sure Mancest can at least make him really uncomfortable.

Since this is Keenan's first THP experience I fully expect some hazing to go on.

If he doesn't cry during the day (tears of joy when it's over doesn't count) you 3 MVPs are out of the consideration list for future San Diego events.

That might be the understatement of the year! Make him blush Roger!

Dmoney on the tee at #3

d9fe53e6d4779e8a08724eb4170f7b0e.jpg

Keenan and I are 1 up after 3. The burgers for lunch are paying off. DMoney79 and Mancest have to be regretting the salad.

Keenan and I are 1 up after 3. The burgers for lunch are paying off. DMoney79 and Mancest have to be regretting the salad.

Friends or Golf Matches

Salads at the turn seems a little like they needed to go into power save mode at the turn...

Sweaty man hugs!!

Salads at the turn seems a little like they needed to go into power save mode at the turn...

You'd think Dmoney would know after Biloxi. I'll give him a refresher course next weekend.

The good guys (DMancest) are down 3 after 7 to the bad guys (formulaKP). We got some time to get it back...

Back