Live Update Thread: MVP Trip with True Temper

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
2017 THP Regional Rivalry was held in three different areas this year and the MVP from each of those events was given an all expenses paid trip to Memphis to meet the incredible team at True Temper, learn about shafts and of course play some golf.

This dream trip is kicking off on Thursday and you are going to be taken along for all of the action, as it happens live, right here on the THP Forum. Below you can see the incredible itinerary and myself and GolferGal, along with the 3 MVPS, will bring it all to you, right in this thread.

Itinerary
Thursday, October 19th
11:00 A.M. – MVPs arrive at Memphis International and THP and TT teams to pick up MVPs from the airport
11:30 A.M. – Everyone in THP van and depart for Amory. We will provide boxed lunches for the ride
1:30 P.M. – Arrive in Amory
1:30-3:30 P.M. – Tour of True Temper’s steel manufacturing facility in Amory, MS
3:30-6:00 P.M. – Travel back to Memphis
6:30 P.M. – Group Dinner with THPers and True Temper

Friday, October 20th
9:00 A.M. – Tour of Ridgeway Test Center and Custom Fitting with Gears System and Fitting Cart
11:30 A.M. – Lunch with True Temper Team at Ridgeway Country Club
1:00-5:00 P.M. – Golf at Ridgeway Country Club with True Temper
7:15 P.M. – Group Dinner with THPers and True Temper

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Admin
The THP Tour Van will be picking the guys up at the airport at between 10am and 11am CST and we are heading straight down to Amory, MS for a really cool tour.

Excited to track this one. This is a really cool trip for guys who really deserve it. Enjoy gentlemen!

This tour last year was one of the coolest things to follow last year. Looking forward to this iteration.

This is going to be fun, seems like it flew a bit under the radar and then boom! Congrats again to the MVP's

This will be a fun follow throughout the afternoon.

This looks to be a seriously fun couple of days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hoping the work day allows for some time to follow along! Have fun everyone!!

Have fun guys. The tour of Amory will blow your mind. I am excited to see the Gears System.

Yea, live threads!

Have fun everyone - Looks like you have an action packed couple days plan starting day!

At OHare and through security. At least I'm past the fear of oversleeping and missing the trip.

Too soon?
d9201bfdc344a552ca68282958aa6d16.jpg

Who are the 3 THPERS involved in this one again?

Going to be a great time for the guys making the trip and great follow for the forum. Enjoy guys!

Have a blast fellas. Looking forward to following along

Who are the 3 THPERS involved in this one again?

Phew...I'm glad you asked, I couldn't remember and didn't see the names together anywhere.

400b50f7f394873822b9e136fdb69da2.jpg

Made it to the airport through security, ready and excited can't wait for Memphis!!!

Always a pretty cool trip to follow. Congrats guys and looking forward to following along

Man, JB, it seems like you have been everywhere the last few weeks! Bam, Bam, Bam!

Enjoy everyone!

Back