If they follow the comic, which they do loosely, that is not how Glenn dies, but you never know

if they followed the comic a lot of people would already be dead after the jail

if they followed the comic a lot of people would already be dead after the jail
They follow it pretty close. But I really doubt they do glen in anytime soon either way

They have? Rick still has two hands...
Pretty close does not mean exactly, don't you need to go power snatch something?

Pretty close does not mean exactly, don't you need to go power snatch something?
Funny you ask. Power snatches are programed for tonight. I feel like you were looking for an excuse to type "power snatch" ;P

I thought I remember the producers mentioning that the show has to have some big deviations if only because the mediums are pretty different. It's OK that they have or have not followed the comics, in my opinion.

Funny you ask. Power snatches are programed for tonight. I feel like you were looking for an excuse to type "power snatch" ;P

I thought I remember the producers mentioning that the show has to have some big deviations if only because the mediums are pretty different. It's OK that they have or have not followed the comics, in my opinion.
Yes some deviation is needed and heck Darryl is not even in the comics and he is the most popular guy on the show.

I could nit resist saying power snatch

i went to college with a power snatch or two.

but i digress...

Hehe http://thechive.com/2015/04/02/walking-dead-season-5-memes-do-so-much-with-so-little-38-photos/

My favorite

walking-dead-season-5-memes-25.jpg

A few questions :

First, did Rick tell Morgan "All life is precious at some point"? I feel like he may have which makes him walking up on Rick shooting a guy a bad move.

Second, what's up with the scene where the priest finally kills his first walker? The priest walks up on a lone walker eating a single human. How in the world would a human being who lasted this long into the apocalypse get taken down by a single walker in broad daylight in the middle of a road? That makes absolutely no sense (I know, I'm 'that guy' right now).

Third, the priest needs to be eaten.

Just in case if you haven't seen the trailer yet...

WOW! Thanks for posting it. I want to watch it all now.

yeah...I'm ready for this now!

Let's see how CRAZY Rick gets this season.

I can not wait for the next season to start.

I am not one to get "hooked" on a TV series, but this show is just amazing. From the cast to the plot. Everything about it is top notch.

The only other show I ever got this hooked on was the Sopranos.

Just in case if you haven't seen the trailer yet...

Great looking trailer, I really enjoy this series. My son got me hooked on this after the 1st season. I'm ready for October!

Looking forward to October too!! What happened to the spin off, that was suppose to air in July?
They have a trailer out now. Believe it starts in august

I've been re-watching the show. just finished season 4, episode 14 "the grove." so insanely disturbing. cried my eyes out again. probably the best episode of the show to date. *shivering*

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Watched the quick preview of the new spinoff on AMC last night. Not terrible and it will fill in some holes in the story for me but i'm ready for the real show to get back on the air...

I can not wait for the next season to start.

I am not one to get "hooked" on a TV series, but this show is just amazing. From the cast to the plot. Everything about it is top notch.

The only other show I ever got this hooked on was the Sopranos.

If you haven't watched it might I suggest "Breaking Bad?"

Welcome Back.

Back