Official Golfing Weather Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
46° on the first tee and finished the round at 62°. Great for this time of year. Wind played a part in the score on the back 9, but I will take this weather all winter long.

Tee off in 1 hr. 37* now, hoping for some sun.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Should hit 50 or close enough tomorrow. More December golf in Cleveland

Unless you wear water wings and can find some floating balls, were under water across many area's of the UK, especially the North West!

Unless you wear water wings and can find some floating balls, were under water across many area's of the UK, especially the North West!
Well that definitely sucks. I hope you guys "across the pond" are safe.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

It snowed in southern Arizona. No golf this weekend.

80' yesterday in Florida, 41front, 43 back.
could not sink a putt!! Not greens fault they were
in great condition.

Forecast is 80 today in south GA. I will be heading to the course around 1 when the temps are supposed to be mid 70's.

Its 55* and overcast with no wind. Great for December 12th....and I'm stuck at work.

Tee time set for 1:10, weather should be 59* and sunny.

Competition postponed due to even more rain, will we ever get the cold weather to stop these mad temperatures and wet weather over here ��

Last edited:
Heavy rain, 2c, winter tees on every hole, bunkers flooded. Been like this for 2 weeks so was determined to play no matter what! Only paid half the normal green fee. Actually really enjoyed it, if rain stopped you doing stuff you'd never do anything in a British winter.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Perfect weather today, but couldn't get out. A bunch of stuff to take care of around the house and the gym absolutely destroyed me this morning anyway.

Here's where I'm playing tomorrow. May need a yellow ball...

3c7237052954e1739924f8bf736094fc.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

tom is going to be 60 degrees.. def heading out to the club for practice and play. can't believe its this nice in dec

I have a tee time set for 7:00 AM Saturday and it looks like I'm going to be rained out. :banana:

Even with the rain we have been receiving, last time I checked only the first 3" of soil is wet.

It'll be a little chilly tomorrow in NW Florida. The forecast is for 45* at 8 am tee off, and only reaching a high of 59* (a couple of hours after we finish). Winds 10- 15 mph. Looks like it's time for the long johns and winter gloves!

My course has been closed since Tuesday due to the excessive amount of record rain fall were getting, it's so mild for this time of year I now can't wait for the cold & frost ��

Looks like a low of 40 when I tee off on Saturday but temps should hit 70

36 or 37 high for the day

It was 40 degrees, but I went anyway. Played 9. The sun was shining and there was no breeze at all. I had the course to myself. It was spectacular.

Temperature was around 49 degrees but wind made it feel closer to 40.

Low 50s today. Was able to get to the range in the late afternoon. Most of the week is going to be warm but some rain coming hoping to get out this weekend

36 or 37 high for the day
When I walked the front nine at Big Met, at 11:00, there were probably 15 people on the entire course. It's a fun course to play when I'm not seething with rage over the pace of play, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back