The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh DC beltway how I love you!

Oh DC beltway how I love you!
Glad I don't have to mess with that anymore. 7 years of 40 miles each way on it was enough for me!!

And officially done with work in cali. It was interesting and lots of drama lol cant wait to get home tomorrow

And officially done with work in cali. It was interesting and lots of drama lol cant wait to get home tomorrow

oh come on. it's not that bad here in Cali. (unless you're in bakersfield/fresno area then you did that to yourself)

At some point during the week, the tailors at mens wearhouse started measuring hems on pants with a 15" ruler as opposed to a 12". Luckily the pants for my brothers wedding this weekend came out 3" too long rather than 3" too short. Don't think I could lose 3".

oh come on. it's not that bad here in Cali. (unless you're in bakersfield/fresno area then you did that to yourself)
Lol irvine just ready to go home lol

Bakersfield is the biggest dump I have ever been to

I'm sitting in the waiting room awaiting the results of my arm nerve test from last week, and I'm pretty sure Samuel L. Jackson is sitting across from me.

…and now he's glaring at me.
Should have asked him if he knew where you could find a tasty burger nearby.

I'm sitting in the waiting room awaiting the results of my arm nerve test from last week, and I'm pretty sure Samuel L. Jackson is sitting across from me.

…and now he's glaring at me.

hey bud, how were the results?

So for my 7000th post, I want to give thanks.

The past 12 months haven't been easy. Just about everything that could go wrong did. There was a lot of pain, a lot of heartache, and a lot of self reflection. Amidst all that though, was THP, its members, and my friends from afar. I have never met most of you, but you still saw fit to lend words of support that were greatly appreciated. THP was my retreat, my place to escape to when the S hit the fan (and honestly a lot of days I felt like I didn't have anywhere else).

So thank you THP, I can never repay you for how you have helped me this past year.

Congrats Braddman. Even though we haven't met yet. You make a very positive contribution to THP.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

I hope things go better for you in the remainder of 2016 (and beyond). You're way overdue for positive stuff!

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Edison our warehouse is there i have to go oversee our audit at the end of april

I forgot what you said in Alabama..the last weekend in April?

So for my 7000th post, I want to give thanks.

The past 12 months haven't been easy. Just about everything that could go wrong did. There was a lot of pain, a lot of heartache, and a lot of self reflection. Amidst all that though, was THP, its members, and my friends from afar. I have never met most of you, but you still saw fit to lend words of support that were greatly appreciated. THP was my retreat, my place to escape to when the S hit the fan (and honestly a lot of days I felt like I didn't have anywhere else).

So thank you THP, I can never repay you for how you have helped me this past year.

The rest of 2016 will be better, Brad. We're always here for you.

I forgot what you said in Alabama..the last weekend in April?

The rest of 2016 will be better, Brad. We're always here for you.
Yeah Saturday afternoon til Tuesday

I'll probably miss you since I'm not getting back from Ohio til Monday night.
Yeah last time i stayed over and golfed a day with Dean and pete but no time this time sadly

Yeah last time i stayed over and golfed a day with Dean and pete but no time this time sadly
Next time. You're still on the list for the 2016 NE Ohio Spring LeBron Drama with RGIII Gathering though.

Lol irvine just ready to go home lol
College town, bars should be decent at least.

Can't believe you're going through Ohiotopia withdrawals so soon.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

did you try to contact Knuth?

So I contacted Knuth last night and got a reply almost immediately. Steve Trattner, the co-owner, said they'd be happy to swap the head for a used one in like condition at no charge if I wanted, which I think is a fantastic gesture. I just need to track down a driver box, as I recycled the one that it came in.

So I contacted Knuth last night and got a reply almost immediately. Steve Trattner, the co-owner, said they'd be happy to swap the head for a used one in like condition at no charge if I wanted, which I think is a fantastic gesture. I just need to track down a driver box, as I recycled the one that it came in.

that's great. most golf stores will give boxes if you ask for them

that's great. most golf stores will give boxes if you ask for them

Yeah I should've asked for one yesterday when I was at Golfsmith. I'll swing by my local DSG tonight to see if I can grab one there so I don't have to hike it back out to Golfsmith again.

Surgery scheduled for April 11; and I should be good to go a few days afterwards.

good, they found out what was wrong with you at least ( at least what's wrong with your arm:alien: )

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back