THP Forum: Thank You

St. Jude is awesome.

a golf clap for everyone, well done

Yay THP

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

THP does it again.

I was able to volunteer there in one of their on-site homes and work their kitchen for the families. It was a very rewarding experience and so much fun. Great organization to work with.

Glad to help support the worthy causes that THP supports. It’s an honor to be part of this group of people!!

It’s cool to see you guys there presenting our donation. Every little bit helps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I am a huge fan of St. Jude and am glad to be even a small part of this.

Glad I could be a small piece in such a big gift for those in need. Thanks for giving us another platform to give back and make a positive impact in the world.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I will second Mike! Being a recruiter I'm able to give back a little and change kids lives, but this is just an awesome opportunity provided by a great community to give back to those less fortunate than others and help kids live a little longer as they deserve to.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

It was a truly incredible experience to just be there. It took every ounce of strength not to break down and cry as you see all these sick children coming and going in wheelchairs, bald heads, masks on their faces, and more. I was truly moved to be there.

It was a truly incredible experience to just be there. It took every ounce of strength not to break down and cry as you see all these sick children coming and going in wheelchairs, bald heads, masks on their faces, and more. I was truly moved to be there.

I say we do it again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I know what you mean Morgan. Vickie is there twice a week now with several different studies. I could not do it..... period. There is nothing more humbling than seeing a child fight with all of their heart and strength because they don't know any better. Innocence is sometimes the strongest trait of all.

JM

Really happy to be a small part of this. Thanks to JB and GG for a marvelous selection!

I am glad we could help such a great cause.

Looking forward to helping out next years charity as well.

This is fantastic, the Albatross club is definitely the best club in golf

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love seeing this...

Well done JB and GG!

I'm more than happy to be a (very) small part.

Slow clap!!!!! Bravo to both of you for partnering with this and other charities.

Such a great charity to help. Fantastic to see THP giving to this group.

I know it would definitely be hard for me not to cry and these kids truly are an inspiration about never giving up on life or anything for that matter.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Awesome stuff! St Jude was a wonderful choice for 2017!

Such a great organization, and really great that you guys got to see first hand the work they do.

Excellent, just excellent.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

That's awesome!

Back