THP Forum: Thank You

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
There are days that are just so memorable they will be burned into your brain forever and we have been fortunate enough to have a lot of those with THPers over the years. From giving away so much equipment to hosting the unthinkable, there is a lot of special all around.

The Albatross Club came as a way to give back in the name of this community and the amazing members here and today was one of those days. Each year THP selects a charity to work with and donate the monies to and in 2017 that meant St Jude.

St Jude is a special organization and wonderful place making sure that no family ever sees a bill. We got a chance to spend some time there today and are honored that we can do it because of the generosity of the members here.

IMG_5239%20copy-L.jpg

Great job. St. Jude is a great organization!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad I could be a small piece in such a big gift for those in need. Thanks for giving us another platform to give back and make a positive impact in the world.

Thats awesome glad I'm a part of a community that gives back.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Great selection! I was going to suggest one of the charities assisting with the hurricane efforts, but I'm a huge fan of helping kids!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

This is awesome on a trillion! Such a great opportunity for THP'ers, but even more impactful for those families. Wow!

St. Jude, the saint, and the hospital, are both near and dear to my heart. Couldn't have been a better recipient of THP largesse this year! Kudos THP!

Outstanding...I love this stuff.

I LOVE seeing this! It's pretty awesome to be involved with a community that gives back in so many ways.

That's awesome! It's awesome to know that the money goes to a great organization as such that helps so many kids and their families.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

This is wonderful. There is nothing better than helping children who need it most. Nothing.

Sent from my 6045O using Tapatalk

The very best charity IMO. I donate to them every year.

Great job everyone.

It feels good to help out and I’m sure it felt great to hand them the check! Nice job everyone!!

Such a great selection. Well done everyone

That's awesome! Glad I could be just a sliver of a piece of it. Thank you guys!

Great to see JB and Morgan! The kids have a special place in our heart. Welcome back to Memphis!

JB

Love this!

That is awesome and a charity that is dear to me. Thank you JB and Morgan. :clapp:

This is awesome, glad to be a small part of it. Excited to see the 2018 charity recipient.

What a fantastic organization to support - well done!

Honored to be a small part of helping such a trmendous charity. Well done THP!!! :clapp:

Back