Week 13 - THP Fantasy Football Leagues

God my team stinks. Gotta be the worst 2nd place team of all time. Malcom Floyd negative points? Jordan Cameron .5? CJ Spiller?

I liked it better when ESPN had Maclin with a 99 yd TD. haha

just trying to make it respectable right now. unless Brown gets shut down or hurt, I won't be winning again this week.

God my team stinks. Gotta be the worst 2nd place team of all time. Malcom Floyd negative points? Jordan Cameron .5? CJ Spiller?

But you still have the W more than likely

The tradition lives on.

I'm up .5 on Ary (105-104.5), and he has Hasselback left to play.

Here's hoping that Indy decides to run it 65 times tonight with no QB runs and no pass attempts.

Wow interesting situation in my watch up. We are all tied. He has Murray and I have Gostowski and Ingram. All games have less than a few minutes remaining.

Yeah but on the flip side you've got Javorius Allen and Sammy Watkins going off for you. Which is obviously not so good for me!
Thanks to Cammy-Cam. It looks like I'll need a 40 point night out of Roethlisberger to pull this one out. Congrats…

I basically need Ingram to get one yard of offense for the win. Otherwise, it'll be a tie, barring any stat correction.

Thanks to Cammy-Cam. It looks like I'll need a 40 point night out of Roethlisberger to pull this one out. Congrats…

Sure didn't look that way at the start of the game... and to think that I drafted Kaepernick ahead of him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

77.5 to 77.5 hmph. They have ties in this league?

Week 13 - THP Fantasy Football Leagues

Yowzers. Thought I was dead with AD doing nothing but Dalton played great and the Chiefs D got me some unlikely points. Moving to 9-4....best I've ever done in a THP FF league. Hopefully get Eifert back next week also...sorely missed.

3b94ffc4fd8e59c834df6b7873f575ff.jpg

Last edited:
I need two points from My flex spot... I cannot decide on Wheaton vs. Indy or Garçon vs. cowboys. Wheaton has been all or nothing and Garçon has been below average, but seems more likely to give me 5 points.

Looks like I'll likely move to 10-3, but I'm hoping the injury to CJ Anderson isn't serious.

League 1 looks like it's going to be tight until the very end.

Looks like cookie is going to take our game by 1.5 points. Early injuries to Benjamin and my TE in their games today killed me. Didn't help that CJ anderson ended up missing almost half of his game as well.

As long as Brown doesn't put 32 points tonight, I'm all good! That Chandler TD made my game closer than I'd like

Down 4.5 pts with my kicker going tomorrow night. Hoping not starting gore doesn't cost me.

On a side note Melvin Gordon stinks.

Down 4.5 pts with my kicker going tomorrow night. Hoping not starting gore doesn't cost me.

On a side note Melvin Gordon stinks.

I would assume you will probably take this one.

I would assume you will probably take this one.

Haha nothing is a given in this game. I thought the Lions won the game when the clock struck zero but that was not the case either lol

Only need five more TDs between Roethlisberger and Coby Fleener and I'm right back in it!

Only need five more TDs between Roethlisberger and Coby Fleener and I'm right back in it!

Oddly enough that actually might be plausible.

Is M. Bryant playing tonight?

Back