One Heck of a Custom Paint Job

Damn, that's just incredible looking.

Dude, incredible job on the shaft! Those are amazing looking graphics :banana:

How much was the paint job on those shoes?

#whatarethose

Shred, that looks incredible!

That is nasty!!!!!

That's pretty badass!

Very cool !!

Looks awesome! What are the musical bars toward the butt end? Saw a few chords but couldn't tell what the song was.

That's killer

Looks awesome! What are the musical bars toward the butt end? Saw a few chords but couldn't tell what the song was.

“Jessica” by the Allman Brothers

That looks great!

that is just plain awesome.

I feel like I should keep the shaft over the weekend, I don't want to see Shred snap his Patriots themed shaft after this weekend's game.

I feel like I should keep the shaft over the weekend, I don't want to see Shred snap his Patriots themed shaft after this weekend's game.

You could send It it me, I'll hold onto it until the season ends

Next level work right there!

No question who that belongs to! Outstanding!

I’m going to have to remind O’Neil about the meaning of “red and black, Falcons and UGA colors” lol.

You can’t phase me, I’m thrilled that you guys spent even that much time making a shaft for me.

EDIT: really wasn’t that funny.
Love me some PX!

Last edited:
I’m going to have to remind O’Neil about the meaning of “red and black, Falcons and UGA colors” lol.

You can’t phase me, I’m thrilled that you guys spent even that much time making a shaft for me.

Wanna go for a sandwich when I’m next in San Diego?

deac7677840be02668b65cd8fffd6cb4.jpg
That's a sure fire way for Galen Marek to get first crack at your shaft.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

That's a sure fire way for Galen Marek to get first crack at your shaft.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Lol...and after all those Patriots jokes

Seriously, I owe you guys beer and food. Amazing! We will call the red and blue Braves colors lol

Last edited:
Back