Regional Rivalry Is Coming To THP

hahaha best participation award EVER.

Wait, I just figured you were Canada. You said you never wanted to make Ohio your home. Remember when I introduced you from Ohio and you got mad? :alien:

Wait, I just figured you were Canada. You said you never wanted to make Ohio your home. Remember when I introduced you from Ohio and you got mad? :alien:

hahahaha I thought that was so funny. At least i hit the fairway after having a fit.

hahahaha I thought that was so funny. At least i hit the fairway after having a fit.

There was some red ass in that swing.

I got a participation award for that tournament as well. I'm really really good at getting them.

I did too. Welcome to America in the 2000's.

I did too. Welcome to America in the 2000's.

Is America a region?

I'm North American... ALL SAME TEAM!! EVERYONE GETS THE CANADAN AWARD OF PARTICIPATION! I'll captain team effort.

Is America a region?

I'm North American... ALL SAME TEAM!! EVERYONE GETS THE CANADAN AWARD OF PARTICIPATION! I'll captain team effort.

Even Mexico?

Regional Rivalry Is Coming To THP

Is America a region?

America is a region.

AKA Texas and its 49 b!tches

:alien:

America is a region.

AKA Texas and its 49 b!tches

:alien:

I was on the Texas is deep with talent train but I think it just derailed.

Three to be precise.

Is that like the three seashells?

Three-Seashells.png

(only bigger based on the Texas slogan)

I'm OK with that.

Should be noted, I almost mentioned that Superior doesn't boarder any part of Michigan. Then I remembered that the UP is Michigan. In my head, it's just Very Northern Wisconsin
This sounds like something a southern Yooper would say.

Carolina just sitting over here silent. But we will show up when it is gametime

Shhhhhhhh. It's more fun if they forget we exist until we stomp them. Then their sad astonished looks are food for that long cold no golf day we get here.

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

Ah the Carolinas....the only time I think about them is during March Madness. And that's just North Carolina.

Spoiler
but I really want to play golf one day in South Carolina

Is that like the three seashells?

Three-Seashells.png

(only bigger based on the Texas slogan)

You're catching on, I'm gonna make you an honorary Texan.

Ah the Carolinas....the only time I think about them is during March Madness. And that's just North Carolina.

Spoiler
but I really want to play golf one day in South Carolina

Yup that is it. We're not good at golf, the courses are terrible. It's ok. I hear Florida has great golf.

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

Texas gets 6 regions rolled in to 1 #advantage

So only in Regional Rivalry would we have a Demolition Man quote.

Back