The Official 2015 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's 8 weeks at least based on the list report I heard. I own him in two other leagues and I'm dropping him. I need the bench spot and if he comes back it's first week of December and by then my team is ready for the playoffs or out of it so romo won't make a difference IMO.

Good stuff....that's how I was leaning also.

Hey JB, or anybody else who watches me football than me. How good is the Packers offensive line? How do they stack up league wide?

Top 5. Not sure on the "experts", but my top 5 is here in no order.

Dallas
Browns
Bengals
Green Bay
Baltimore

12011270_10206784188137039_7410698764671357796_n.jpg

Top 5. Not sure on the "experts", but my top 5 is here in no order.

Dallas
Browns
Bengals
Green Bay
Baltimore
Might as well kick out Pack and put other AFC North team in there...

Christ... I really freaking hope the solid Colts team shows up tonight.

Really pained me to see how poorly the Eagles played yesterday. Not an Eagle fan, but definitely rooting for Bradford and Murray given their Sooner roots. Wonder how much of their struggles are due to the O line, but Bradford made some horrible decisions yesterday, including that pick in the endzone which really could have turned that game around.

Really pained me to see how poorly the Eagles played yesterday. Not an Eagle fan, but definitely rooting for Bradford and Murray given their Sooner roots. Wonder how much of their struggles are due to the O line, but Bradford made some horrible decisions yesterday, including that pick in the endzone which really could have turned that game around.

I was sad to see how poorly they played too because I have enjoyed watching that offense since Chip Kelly took over. I really expected a ton of fast pace, high scoring games from them.

Could someone confirm that I wasn't dreaming. My Redskins won and the wife's Ravens couldn't beat Oakland. Did that really happen?

II'm no Seahawk fan and I'm glad they lost but wow it seems the refs were focused on making sure they didn't win last night. Many strange calls that went against them including the fumble recovery by Britt they awarded to green bay. Starting to lose interest in the NFL.

12006198_10153731195894171_3657975581505422469_n.jpg

So 13 carries for 2 yards rushing for Murray yesterday? That comes out to about $500,000 per yard gained?

Listen, I know I'm busting on Murray but it was going to happen one way or another this year. Either Dallas would look like the goat that let him go or history would hold and show what happened to RB's coming off career years with high carries. I'm not totally sold on the stable of RB's we currently have but didn't want any part of Murray back in Dallas (for the $$$) this year.

Has FireChipKelly.com surfaced yet?

So 13 carries for 2 yards rushing for Murray yesterday? That comes out to about $500,000 per yard gained?

Listen, I know I'm busting on Murray but it was going to happen one way or another this year. Either Dallas would look like the goat that let him go or history would hold and show what happened to RB's coming off career years with high carries. I'm not totally sold on the stable of RB's we currently have but didn't want any part of Murray back in Dallas (for the $$$) this year.

Over the next 8 weeks or so we will see what our RBs are made of.

TBH I bet murray would have done great in Dallas because of the fit. This obviously isn't a him problem for the eagles.

Wow?! Wasn't he playing in the final minutes of the game yesterday?

I deleted it. One of the beat writers for the Falcons tweeted it and then admitted he got trolled by an imposter twitter account.

Even worse it was the social media guy for the Atlanta Falcons. Not even a beat reporter. Someone who actually works for the Falcons. Haha

It wouldn't have surprised me, he got hit twice early as he tried to throw and fumbled both times. After that he continually threw short.

Dang guys ... just gave me a heart attack. He's a keeper in my other league and I thought I was destined for the dumpster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back