Off of the top of my head I believe 10. Ny, nj, pa, oh, in, il, ky, sc, fl, wi

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Not too many here:

OH
MI
PA
SC
NC

13 (I added 6 so far this year; probably adding IN to the list in about three weeks)

CT
DE
FL
IL
MD
MO
NJ
NY
NC
PA
SC
VA
WV

Not a ton, but decent:

WA, OR, CA, AZ, CO, TX, MO, LA, MS, KY, IL, AL, GA, FL, SC, NC, NJ, PA, NY, MD, KY, And OH.

JM

Not seeing a whole lot of Michigan checked off on people's lists. Just saying some guys are crossing it off this weekend ;)

Not seeing a whole lot of Michigan checked off on people's lists. Just saying some guys are crossing it off this weekend ;)

They just don't know what they are missing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MD, WV, VA, PA, NC, SC, FL, AL, LA, CA and BC in Canada.

Adding IL to the list this year.

I had to keep starting at the border and work my way down or I'd keep skipping over some. Looks like a little over half of them (29) so there is still some golf to be played.
ME, MA, NY, MD, VA, NC, SC, FL
MI, WI, OH, IN, IL, TN, MS, AL
MO, KS, OK, TX, LA
ID, UT, NV, CO, NM, AZ
WA, CA

I wish I could have done OH and MI this weekend!

I had to keep starting at the border and work my way down or I'd keep skipping over some. Looks like a little over half of them (29) so there is still some golf to be played.
ME, MA, NY, MD, VA, NC, SC, FL
MI, WI, OH, IN, IL, TN, MS, AL
MO, KS, OK, TX, LA
ID, UT, NV, CO, NM, AZ
WA, CA

Let me know when you're in NJ and eastern PA!

Hmmm, Let me think......
AL, AZ, CA, CO, CT, FL, GA, HI, IL, KS, LA, ME, MA, MS, NV, NJ, NY, NC, OH, PA, VA

Looks like 21. I cannot believe that I have not played in TX or MI.

Same list for me, looks like we have alot of places left to add!

We need to get you and KrispyK out to more events and gatherings....PA and NY are almost the same state with how close you are to the boarder.

We need to get you and KrispyK out to more events and gatherings....PA and NY are almost the same state with how close you are to the boarder.
I definitely will get out to some of the gatherings, I keep my eye out in the WNY thread but none of the dates have worked so far, but one of these days they'll fit my schedule!

Two - MA & RI.

NY, MA, PA, NJ, SC, FL, AR, TX, NM, AZ, CA, WA, NV, CO, IL - got a long ways to go.

I'd wished I had been more actively golfing over the last 30 years - been to all the States but ND, SD, NE, WY, OK

I think 17.

Iowa
Minnesota
Wisconsin
Illinois
Missouri
Kansas
Nebraska
Colorado
Arkansas
Texas
Arizona
Nevada
Florida
North Carolina
Virginia
Maryland
Pennsylvania
(and Washington D.C.)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In no particular order...

Arizona, Virginia, North & South Carolina, Georgia, California, Maryland, and Rhode Island.

Also Germany.

Hmm... More than I thought. Michigan, NC, SC, TN, FL, VA, AL, LA, MS, TX, CA, NV, GA, AR.

Mainly just one state ... of confusion ...

TX, SC, AZ, CT, MA, NV, and CA

(and Ireland)

Kansas, Missouri, Nebraska, Colorado, Oklahoma, Texas, Iowa, Minnesota, South Dakota, South Carolina, Virginia, Tennessee, Florida. Plus the Dominican Republic and Mexico as far as other countries.

Just Texas for me.

Az, sc, nc, ga, ct, ma, me, 7

Nj, pa, ny, de, ct, ma, oh, in, ga, sc, fl

1. South Carolina
2. North Carolina
3. Georgia (THP Event)
4. Massachusetts (with THPers)
5. Oklahoma
6. California
7. Florida (THP Event)
8. Illinois (at THP & W/S #StaffProto)

So 7 right now, in October it'll be 8.