Water Enhancers - Whats your favorite?

Mio is decent for on the go but I love crystal light tea

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So, when I was in the UK, you used to be able to buy stuff called squash. It was a big bottle of concentrated fruit juice. You’d pour about a quarter inch into a pint glass fill with water and away you’d go. Not really drinking hot drinks I drank pints of the stuff. Didn’t think it would be a problem moving over here until I went to the store and it was nowhere to be found!!!!! Then these water enhancers started popping up. MIO first followed by others. I now use one called tang. Always orange flavored. Tasted totally different to the orange squash back home as they aren’t natural fruit flavors over here, but I soon got used to it. What really worries me about them over here though is the ingredients list. It’s a list of artificial numbers. I decided to google them, and at least one was banned in the EU!!!! I’ve been known to come home pissed and squirt some into a glass for my night time drink, having squirted a few blasts into the counter top instead of the glass. That stuff stains like mad!!!! My missus I’m sure has a point when she refers to the stuff as cancer juice.

#FiberLaunch

I am rarely in the mood for plain water so I like MIO or adding a splash of lemon juice.

I buy publix brand enhancers. They all taste the same to me.

Usually just drink water, but when I golf I will throw a couple Nuun tablets in my water bottle instead of buying a gatorade or 2 during the round.

I try an avoid any added sugar, and even avoid more so those substitutes! Really bad for the GI

Back