Water Enhancers - Whats your favorite?

jdtox

Lord Tox
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
I'm sure you have seen them in the store, more and more varieties and brands becoming available these days. I have just recently starting using MIO and I think I'm addicted as I'm drinking 3/4 bottles a day. I also find myself reaching for a water now instead of a pop(soda). My favorite flavor so far is Cherry/Blackberry though the Berry/Grape is pretty good too.

Do you use water enhancers? Whats your favorite brand or flavor?

My favorite water enhancer is bourbon.

:)

I don't really enjoy the water enhancers. I just like normal water.

After reviews on here for Nuun, I tried it and haven’t looked back. I love it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm fond of the lemonade packets, or throw an Arnold Palmer in there and go about my business.

I love MIO and grape propel. I would get bored with plain water and would always switch back to Coke but since I have found a few I like I drink a lot more water.

I have come to really like the Publix brand enhancers. Strawberry lemonade, Strawberry Watermelon and Fruit Punch are my favorites.

I have a few different things I drink when I'm on the course or practicing. Amino Vital is pretty good. They have 2 flavors, lemonade and grape (Focus Zone). I also really like the Lemon Lime (Amped Hydrate) flavor from Isagenix.

Otherwise, I'm good with straight water.

I use NuuN tabs during most golf rounds and really like the berry flavor and the pink lemonade.

Most of the time I use the Walmart version of Mio Energy Cherry Limeade, very good one. I just tried for the first time ever Jolly Rancher Cherry drink mix and it literally takes exactly like you're drinking a Jolly Rancher. Someone left them in the breakroom at work saying help yourself, I may have to pick some up next time I go to the grocery store, I hadn't seen it before but it's pretty good!

Most any of the Mio (or the wal-mart / aldi brand) flavors are good to me. Cherry limeade is awesome as Jake said, grape is another favorite along with classic fruit punch.

Big fan. I use our grocery stores brand (Kroger) I like mixing orange and iced tea.

Sent from my 6045O using Tapatalk

Just plain H2O for me.

My favorite water enhancer is Fizzies !

#1 is just putting some salt in my water. #2 is the right stuff USA

Zipfizz. I do 2 of them per day in bottled water. It was the only way I could quit a lifetime of soda/diet soda addiction. I still need the caffeine and I don't drink coffee much. Zipfizz tastes good and has all the caffeine I need. And B12 and other vitamins.

My son is partial to the Kool-Aid add-in's. I enjoy a lot of different flavors but I learned my lesson with one of them. I picked up one of the ones marketed for energy. I had 3 or 4 16 oz cups of it and it felt like my eyes were going to pop out of my head. I didn't realize how much caffeine I was taking in until I felt bad and looked at the bottle. After that I limited it to like 2 cups evenly spread out during the day.

Nuun when it's just not appropriate to have the bourbon. Cherry lime is great.

I usually just do plain water. Or Gatorade/PowerAde.

I like some flavors of nunn and there is a new one my wife has been picking up for me that I forget the name of at the moment. Grape and fruit punch are the best. Will post up the name when I remember or tomorrow when I get back in town.

Plain water or single malt with a splash of plain water only. Not a fan of salty/sugary/fruity tasting water.

54lwcAU.gif

Dasani kiwi strawberry ❤️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am a big fan of Nuun. I have numerous flavors at all times.

+1 for Zipfizz. They have about 10 flavors.

Most of the time I use the Walmart version of Mio Energy Cherry Limeade, very good one. I just tried for the first time ever Jolly Rancher Cherry drink mix and it literally takes exactly like you're drinking a Jolly Rancher. Someone left them in the breakroom at work saying help yourself, I may have to pick some up next time I go to the grocery store, I hadn't seen it before but it's pretty good!

Man, nothing like a cherry jolly rancher!! Need to try that.

Back