Taylor ade Staff Bags at the Deutsch Bank Championship

To _e, it's sort of _eh. Doesn't _ake _e _ore interested in the _1 driver. Oh well. They DID save a little _oney not having to put the _ on the bag... Less ink! Ha!

Their Facebook profile is missing the M as well.

Surprised they dont have SLDR-C themed bag. Weird.
I have one!!! It's lighter, sturdier, and just better all around. Completely redesigned

I dig the look of the bag's color scheme. Honestly though, if you aren't paying attention to the upcoming releases, you would be looking at the bags thinking "What the heck happened".

This one is going to be a miss for me. Boring bags and the the missing "M" for MYSTERY!!!!!!!!!

At least we're talking about TaylorMade though. Hopefully their new tech is a WILD step in the right direction.
couldnt afford the M, no Money

I dig the look of the bag's color scheme. Honestly though, if you aren't paying attention to the upcoming releases, you would be looking at the bags thinking "What the heck happened".

And that's the point, right? For those who didn't know TaylorMade was releasing the M1, they may start asking questions to figure it out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Needs more puppets to explain the missing M to me.

This whole thing is quite a reach IMO. Taylormade is officially scratching at rock bottom.

very gimmicky. or I guess that would be g i _ _ i c k y

I don't think it's that bad at all. Classic looking bag to foreshadow bringing back a classic driver name/series of theirs. Apparently that puts me in the minority in this case.

Maybe they will call it the Mock Burner... Uhhh Mach Burner

Yeah it's a miss for me, I get the point behind it but the average golfer isn't going to know what it is all about.

I hear that.

For what it's worth, I think it would have looked better if rather than pulling the "M" altogether they made it look like the M was ripped off... With the stitching still there as though the "M" was being used for something else. Gone altogether is a bit of a miss for me.
I like this idea a lot. You should see if they're hiring, I hear it's a good time

I don't think it's that bad at all. Classic looking bag to foreshadow bringing back a classic driver name/series of theirs. Apparently that puts me in the minority in this case.

I'm not bothered by it either. Sort of reminds me when all of their guys wore "17" hats for when the Rocketballz line came out and they were saying you would gain 17 yards with those fairway woods, or all of the "IER" stuff as well. Plus, the gearheads on here already know that the M1 driver is coming, but the majority of the golfing population probably has no clue about it. I bet there's a lot more chatter about this on Sunday or Monday when one of the TM staffers is in contention.

I know it has something to do with the new M driver but its more confusing to me than anything.

Something is lacking in the _arketing. Swing and a _iss.

I sort of like the advertisement and marketing of this. It's something different, it has everyone's attention and maybe this is the time they get it right. I'm all ears. More good equipment available on the market is never bad

I sort of like the advertisement and marketing of this. It's something different, it has everyone's attention and maybe this is the time they get it right. I'm all ears. More good equipment available on the market is never bad

I like it too. Instead of adding "ier" or screaming 17 yards this is more subtle. Just like the commercial (which is awesome).

I think it's geared for the casual golfer that goes to the big box store, picks up a driver, and heads to check out. People only watching Sunday see it that aren't tracking every new release coming out are going to see the M missing and pick up their Google machine and do a quick search to see why it isn't there. It's clever, but it's definitely not one of my favorite bags, not even close.

I like the bag, I like this marketing gimmick and I'm looking forward to the new release.

Back