Really?

lol

d64cf3e96bdd0774f6963660ee996d24.jpg

Me thinks Don had fun taping this one?

DB is a SAVAGE!!! But that hilarious, in a relentless kind of way...

Please tell me those labels are arranged to form a 28-3...

99.99% positive it does

Here is the video of the unboxing...

[video=youtube_share;Anh2hKxnP-k]https://youtu.be/Anh2hKxnP-k[/video]

Wow, just wow. The shaft came out amazing, and that box up job is f*&%ing classic!

Wow, you got a lot of stuff on there with not a lot of room. Well done.

That's pretty damn awesome Shred

That's awesome Shannon and it turned out great. Take some video of that bad boy hitting the sunshine outside when you can.

So its 2 numbers, created by presumably 18 labels... 18 plus 2 is 20. 20 divided by 2 is 10. That 20, plus 10, minus the 2 is 28. 20, 2 and 10 is 3 numbers... The Falcons blew a 28-3 lead.

Greg, your math is going to cause a split in the space time continuum and we will all disappear (or at least Shred will!)

So its 2 numbers, created by presumably 18 labels... 18 plus 2 is 20. 20 divided by 2 is 10. That 20, plus 10, minus the 2 is 28. 20, 2 and 10 is 3 numbers... The Falcons blew a 28-3 lead.

My son walked in from school, saw the tube, rolled over once and said, “Dad, whoever sent you this is a jerk” lol

Poor kid isn’t over it either.

My son walked in from school, saw the tube, rolled over once and said, “Dad, whoever sent you this is a jerk” lol

Poor kid isn’t over it either.

that is hilarious

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You need to look that shaft over closely. There has to be a 28-3 buried somewhere in the artwork.

Playing Madden this morning
2f76e5b6ca449a82daec2d9d1ad1fbff.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

This thread equals awesome!

You need to look that shaft over closely. There has to be a 28-3 buried somewhere in the artwork.

I think we’ll find out from Shannon next year when he regrips that club and finds a litany of 28-3’s under there.

Surprisingly, this hasn’t been that funny to me...

There was a 0.283 chance that Julio drops that pass

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

There was a 0.283 chance that Julio drops that pass

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

I would never have believed it if I didn’t see it.

This is not your year when Julio drops a pass like that

Looks like now that the warm weather is gone for the most part, it's time to pick up summer gear on clearance. Keep your beverages cold at your tailgate thanks to this end of season sale.

b5fde484fb443794272cbfa30abbd97b.jpg

Looks like now that the warm weather is gone for the most part, it's time to pick up summer gear on clearance. Keep your beverages cold at your tailgate thanks to this end of season sale.

b5fde484fb443794272cbfa30abbd97b.jpg

I️ came here to post that picture. Saw you beat me to it. Was not disappointed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back